ᴘʀᴇғᴀᴄᴇ

Yoshika Hirotoshi, born February 7th, is a 15 year old biracial Japanese Pop Singer. He is a citizen of Kyoto, Japan. He is the undercover CEO of YHT Entertainment, one of the largest entertainment companies in Japan.

He was awarded several awards for singing and producing songs for himself and other clients under his agency. He is the youngest CEO of any entertainment industry internationally.

Name: Yoshika Hirotoshi
Birthday: February 7th
Gender: Male
Height: 153 cm/5'0
Weight: 37 kg/ 81 pounds
Blood Type: A-
Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: Japanese-Korean

Occupation:
•High-school Student
•Singer
•Song writer
•Music Producer

Early life:
Yoshika Hirotoshi was born and raised in Kyoto, Japan. He is the only child of  Reo Hirotoshi and Chung-ja Hirotoshi. His parents died in a plane crash on their way to South Korea for a wedding.

Yoshika was diagnosed with Albinism at birth. He was born without the pigment in his skin, eyes and hair. Due to his Albinism, his skin is very pale and sensitive to the sun. His skin is sometimes red and irritated if exposure to sun is too long. His hair is a ghostly white and his eyes are a palish blue color. Yoshika's albinism makes his eyesight poor so he wears blue prescription glasses.

Yoshika lived with his elderly grandmother Akari Hirotoshi in Osaka, Japan after the death of his parents.

During his childhood he loved to sing and dance. Yoshika taught himself out to play numerous instruments such as; piano, guitar, bass, violin, drums, harp, flute and more. He attended a private prestigious academy in middle. His school had talent show and he wrote and  produced his own song and won 1st place. The talent show started his career as a singer in Suyudai Entertainment.

When his fame hit, students at his academy began to terrorize him due to his upcoming fame within the music industry. Yoshika faced a death-like experience when he was taken captive by a group of older students who attended the academy and was nearly beat to death.

Later, the police found him after he was missing for a week, he was taken to the hospital and diagnosed with Ophthalmophobia, the fear of being seen or stared at by others and Haphephobia, the fear of being touched.

After the incident, Yoshika left the academy and continued the duration of his education online due to his phobias. He resigned from Suyudai Entertainment and began his own Entertainment Company in his last year of middle school.

Career:
During his 3rd year of middle school,  Yoshika started YHT Entertainment. He started off on YouTube writing and producing his own songs and posting them. He always performed with his signature eye bandages.

YHT Entertainment started to gain popularity after he was selected as an contestant for an elimination show. Yoshika won the show and after the season was over, he asked all the constants who participated to join his company. After he got more people under his company he bought a studio and headquarters with his inheritance funds.

Personal Life:

Yoshika spends his time writing songs and creating choreography for the idols in his company. Whenever he lives his house he always has a face mask on to conceal his identity and protect his skin from the sun. He has a big sweet tooth and he enjoys a cup a tea on his off days. When he stays up doing all nighters to produce songs, coffee is the only thing keeping him awake and functional.

Yoshika came out of the closet as a homosexual to his grandmother in the hospital during the incident. She supported him every step of the way and she is his role model. He has never been in a relationship before and believes he'll never find his Prince Charming that his grandmother always told him about in her bedtime stories.

Now:
Yoshika and his grandmother move to Tokyo near his main headquarters. It is time for him to start highschool and his grandmother wants him to attend a Ouran Academy where his father graduated.

He meets Haruhi Fujioka at a local library near the area a month before their first year in highschool started, She helped him through an anxiety attack when someone accidentally bumped into him and knocked him to the floor. They both kept in contact with each other, as she is his first friend since he moved to Bunkyo, Tokyo. He doesn't know that she will be attending Ouran Academy and is in for quite the surprise when they reunite.