Saying Goodbye

ADRASTEIA'S POV 

  I felt my eyes water and the lump in my throat swell seeing my sister with her bags at the door. She gave me a sad look and came to hug me while Darren put their things in the car.

 “I’m going to miss you.” She started. “But I promise we will see each other again very soon, hey maybe this time you could come see our pack, it’s small but very… friendly.” The way she said friendly had me doubting that.

 I smiled, “Of course, but I’m still going to miss seeing you every day. It’s been a great three weeks and I-.”  I was cut off by loud screaming.

 “How hard is it to just buy another car? You’re so cheap and don’t give me anything.” Ahh yes, I’m going to miss that loud obnoxious voice of Luna. “So this means because you are a cheap a$$hole I don’t get to take all my things to the pack? You are so inconsiderate!” She screamed before storming away outside.

 “Is she always this dramatic?” Rebecca asked pleadingly.

 Henry and I nodded at the same time. She groaned and pouted her lip, “How unfair. Well, at least, that won’t last long.”

 “What do you mean?” I asked questioningly.

 “Well, Alan won’t let her disrespect him like that in front of the pack, she will be punished for acting out and then she will be a good little obedient mate after that. Thank God.” She said with a sigh of relief. "She just loves to be in the spotlight huh?" She said looking back to where Luna was yelling at Alan outside the window. She stomped on his foot before dramatically running away with fake tears. Oh jeez. 

 Rebecca looked shocked, "Did she just..? Oh my gosh, she's like a toddler, when she doesn't get what she wants she throws a tantrum. Oi, she is just a piece of work huh?" 

 I nodded, "Just a tad, she is just a little trouble at first but she... she warms up to you." I smiled a little bit. "She should now because she has a mate, I'm pretty sure she won't try and steal your mate." I said then moving closer to Henry and tightening my arms around him. He chuckled and tightened his arms too. I blushed and lightly kissed his cheek.

 "Ew, I know you guys are all 'lovey-dovey-ooh-we're having a pup!' but please save the PDA for when we are gone." Rebecca said shielding her eyes. I laughed and she peeked out. "I swear, you two have been all over each other the whole time we've been here. Gosh, you guys are acting like a couple of hormonal teenagers. Uh, not even Derran and I are this crazy about each other." 

 I smirked and leaned in to kiss him. "Oh uh ew! Gross. Just gross, Addy." She started to walk but making throwing up sounds. I muffled my laughter into his shoulder and him into my hair.

 "I really like her." Henry whispered into my hair, I leaned back and looked up at him. "She can really change things by her attitude. She'll be a great Luna."

 "I know she will. And thank you it means a lot to me that you approve of my sister." I laughed into him. "Yeah, she's amazing."

 We looked at each other before Luna came in. "Oh I am so sorry, am I interrupting something? Well, that's too bad. I just wanted to say goodbye Henry. I'm really going to miss you." She said giving him a hug. 

 She didn't. I growled and pushed her arms off of him. "Don't touch my mate." I hissed.

 She smirked, "Aw is little whaley jealous? Did little Luna take your...toy?" She said patting my cheek. I growled and slapped her hand away. 

 "Alan, get your mate before I kill her." I said not taking my narrowed eyes off Luna. Henry smirked down at me just tightening his arms and kissing my hair. 

 "Sorry Alpha Henry, I'll remove her from the territory now, I'm very sorry for our inconvenience, Alpha." Alan said taking her arm and pulling her out. I grinned he would only address Henry, ha like it hurt me. Eh that's okay, I don't care for his acknowledgement. 

 "Addy, I'm sorry but we have to go now but I promise to always call and we'll visit within the next two months! Bye little sister. I love you." Rebecca said hen grabbing me from Henry and squeezing the life out of me. 

 "O-okay, Rebecca! You're squeezing my breath out!" I said gasping and patting her back with my hands. 

 "Well, goodbye." She said stepping back and making a half awkward wave.

 "Bye." I smiled slightly back repositioning myself into Henry's warm arms. I blew her a kiss as she closed the car door. 

 I let out a tired sigh once the door to my bedroom, "Since when have I been on my feet so long?" I groaned taking my shoes off. "How long have I been on my feet?!" I yelled trying to reach my feet to rub my swollen ankles.

 "Since about ten thirty." Henry said taking my ankles from my hand and rubbing my ankles and feet. I looked over at the clock that stated it was only two.

 "Thanks." I said relaxing down into the pillows and closing my eyes. "What do we have on the agenda today? You know after my nap." I said snuggling farther into my pillow. 

 "Well we can go out to the outer ring of the territory and help out in security  or anything else we may need to." Henry told me. "Then the only thing is we may need to cut your nap short by an hour." He said with a smirk.

 "Shut up, my naps are fine!" I said before falling into that deep darkness of sleep.  'Naps are always great.' I heard in my mind.

 'Rebecca?' What the hell...

 'Hey no hell, hell is a bad place! Heel, heel is a better word. What the heel.'

 'Uhm, Rebecca?'

 'Yes, little one? Please don't ask what is going on it's pretty obvious, we have telepathic powers, I'm guessing this only happens when we are both asleep at the same time and very far apart. Pretty sweet!'

 'Uh yeah, I- I guess... Huh okay...'

 ***

  A/N: Wow that was short and easy! Okay um, yeah.... As I always say, what do YOU want to happen in the next chapter of An Alpha's Possession?! If I use your idea you get the dedication! Thank you everyone for the support! Hope you enjoyed the update! This is dedicated to SerenaRivera for the inspiration idea of twin telepathy! Thanks! And now next update soon I hope! But I NEED IDEAS!!!!! Comment or Message me!

 COMMENT,

 Vote,

 and FAN!

   Until then,

           -Jeze <3!