Sincerely

ADRASTEIA'S POV 

 After the meeting I untangled myself from Henry's side and went in any direction I could to get away from him at the moment. 

 "Stop. Stop this right now, Adrasteia." He said in his authoritative and demanding tone that made me bite my lip as I was half way up the stairs. I let out a breath and rolled my eyes before I turned around.

 "What, Henry?" I said looking down at him with his foot on the first step. His gaze momentarily faltered looking at me but then his eyes turned hard. Great, he's upset.

 "What is wrong with you? Is this all because you thought I called you weak?" He said with confusion as he reached my step and came forward to embrace, or rather lock, me in his arms. I rolled  my eyes when I felt his hands softly rub my stomach. "Because, my love, you know I didn't mean it that way." He said kissing my cheek then the corner of my mouth, I replied before he could kiss me again.

 "Hmm," I grimaced back to him. "Of course not, honey, I'm just tired. I'm going back to bed." I said untangling him from me and jumping the stairs to get away from his heart fluttering kisses and heat engrossing touch. It's times like this when I hate having a gorgeous mate I can't stay mad at. 

 He is too amazing to be mad at and I can barely be away from him especially now with our sky rocketing hormones. I heard his growl as I slammed the bedroom door shut. I knew he had a key to our room but locking the door made me feel a bit more secure on privacy for now. I was getting a towel when I heard the door knob being yanked on.

 His feral growl echoed in the room. "Addy, open the door."

 I didn't answer him as I shrugged my fluffy blue robe on and my little white slippers. I got the bath tube water on and plugged in my iPod to the speaker, I added bubbles and oils to make the water smell like vanilla bean. The calming scent of the water and soft sounds of the water splashing with soft piano and violin music was pure heaven. I stepped into the burning water slowly and closed my eyes letting myself adjust when I heard the sliding door of the bathroom open. I didn't have to look up to know it was Henry, his scent and tension filled the room. I knew his intentions and didn't stop him when I heard the rustling of clothes hit the floor, in fact it was more than expected of him to join.

 He slipped in beside me and held me, I wanted to roll my eyes because of my irritation towards him but between the heat of the water and the humming sparks of our touch it was difficult to be even upset. 

 He turned my head and kissed my forehead softly. "Addy?" 

 I didn't want to disturb the peace with an argument so I didn't open my eyes or respond.

 "Adrasteia, we have to talk."

 "If you are going to disturb my nice and calming bath you can just leave right now." I almost growled but it was drowned out by the tiredness in my voice.

 "Sweetheart, talk to me, I want to know why you are so upset with me. What did I do?" He whined, tightening his hold on me. I winced at the pain of his grip.

 "Lighten up there on the hands, Henry." I said finally opening my eyes.

 "Sorry," he muttered then moved to pin me to the tub. "Adrasteia, you are distracting me." He said starting to lazily kiss my neck.

 "More like you're the one distracting me from my peace and quiet, Alpha." I said back with a humorous attitude. 

 He retreated back to where he could see my expression. His eyebrows furrowed. "Are you mocking me, mate?"

 I giggled ad sighed. "Maybe. But it is your fault, you are the one disturbing my peace and quiet. Anyhow, I believe the water is getting cold, enjoy the rest of my bath." I said as I slipped out from under him and quickly dried and shrugged on my robe.