Chapter 2

Jenny's P.O.V.:

When i woke up the next morning, it was a beautiful day with the sun shining through the curtains and the smell of my mom's famous chocolate chip pancakes downstairs. I immeditaly ran downstairs to join my mom and little brother for breakfast.

"Good morning, sunshine," my mom greeted me.

"Morning," I replied.

"So, who are you and Olivia going to go see box tonight?"

"I think his name is Zayn Malik, I'm not really sure."

"You're going to go see Zayn Malik box tonight?" My little brother shouted.

"Uh, yes, I am," I said but it sounded more as a question. How did my little brother know who he was but I didn't?

"Can I go with you?"

My mom answered that question for me, "No." My brother was upset and pouted until my mom laid a plate in front of him with pancakes and sausage on it. She did the same for I and she and we had a nice, quiet, family breakfast.

After breakfast I went upstairs to my room and worked on my blog, as always.

----------

"Honey, Olivia is here," my mom shouted from downstairs and then Olivia came through the door throwing bags onto my bed, "What's with all the stuff?"

"It's for us, there's make-up, and hair products and then my outfit," I wasn't used to wearing make-up, I've only wore it a few times and only for special occasions.

"You know I can't do my make-up or hair," it was embarrassing for me to say because I feel that as a female I should know how to.

"That's why I'm here," she smiled, "Now go to the bathroom." I hesitantly walked into my bathroom and waited for her to join me and when she had a bag with her. She pulled out a curling wand and a set of hair curlers, that she put in her hair and then she curled my hair.

"I've always wanted to do your hair," she said excitedly, starting to curl, "You're hair is so," she paused, "gorgeous." I thanked her and then I sat quietly, feeling very much like a Barbie doll, especially when she started to put make-up on me.

Zayn's P.O.V.:

"Left jab, straight right, left hook," my coach yelled out to me, my "opponent" feel to the floor, "Good job, Z, now hit the showers and then go home and have a healthy dinner and I want to see you back her at 8, no later." I nodded to him and walked out of the ring and grabbed my bag on my way to the showers.

----------

"Hey Zayn," someone said from behind me as I was getting into my range rover, I could tell the voice came from a female but I didn't know who, I closed the door after putting my bag in the back and turned around.

"What do you want, Kate?" Kate was just a one night stand a few weeks ago but she's convinced herself that it was more than that, when it really wasn't and now she's stalking me.

"I'm coming to see you fight tonight, I was wondering if maybe you would want to, you know, after you win," she winked at me and looked me up and down.

"Sorry, Kate, but I'm going to have to pass," I ignored her and walked to the driver side door and opened it, about to get in before she walked up to me and put her hand of my chest, "I know you want to." I took her hand off my chest and got into my car.

Jenny's P.O.V.:

"You guys look absolutely stunning! I have never seen Jenny willing dressed up," my mom said overwhelmed at how I looked tonight.

My mom gave us a quick talk about not leaving each other and "stranger-danger" and then sent us out the door. We hoped into Olivia's car and started our drive to the boxing match. I was honestly kind of excited for this, this would be my first night out in a long time and I could feel my excitement build up more and more as time passed.

"This is so excited!" Olivia squealed, pulling into a parking space. We walked down the sidewalk, holding onto each other, excitement obvious in our faces. We gave the man at the front door our tickets and took our seats, first row.

"You never told me we were first row," I was a little nervous at being so close to the match.

"Loosen up Jen, most people would kill for these seats." She was right, I'm sure, so I just sat quietly until the lights dimmed above us and the boxing ring brightened. Music started playing and people started standing and cheering, the boxers where coming out from two opposite ends of the arena and into the ring. Olivia and I stood up and started cheering, obviously for Zayn. He was walking in front of some of his fans and touching their hands and as he approached us Olivia put her hand out, wanting him to touch it and when he did she had a fit. He smirked and then looked at me, stopping, his smirk faded. He grabbed my hand from my side and put his lips to it. His smirk returned and I noticed that I was blushing. He continued walking to the ring and I felt as if everyone's eyes we're on me.

Olivia looked at me in shock, "Did that seriously just happen?" I just smiled. I was totally against coming here at first but now I am so happy that I did. Zayn didn't seem so bad, I mean for supposedly being a "bad boy". I even started to think he was cute. His facial features were... perfect. His eyes, his smile, and his jawline! Four words: out of this world! Everything about him was amazing.

Once both boxers we're in the ring, the robe came off and my jaw fell; his body was just as perfect as everything else on him. The boxing match started and Zayn's appointed seemed intimated by Zayn. Through all the rounds, it was as if Zayn was untouchable. He didn't have one cut, or bruise, he was literally untouched. At the end the ref raised Zayn's hand, signaling that Zayn was the victor.

____________________________________________________________

I know this isn't much but the next chapter will be much better and it should be up soon!

What do you think of it so far?

Good?

Okay?

Bad?

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT(:

pretty pretty pretty please share this with your friends(: I'll love you forever and ever! oh wait, I ALREADY DO!

okay, bye, i love you (: