Chapter 2

Chap. 2

I walked into Iggy’s room to ask him what was wrong.  He only stared with a face filled with sadness and anger.

“You don’t understand. Now get out of here. I want to be alone.”  He said quietly. I put my hand on his shoulder.

“I just want to he-“

“GET OUT OF HERE!” He yelled practically about to rip my arm off. I ran out, closing the door and putting my head towards it. I heard furniture being thrown, grunting, and anger.  I walked away with a frown, what was wrong with Iggy today?

“MY SISTER?!?” Fang yelled surprised. She smiled a little smile.

“Calm down.” She said back to the tough girl she came in as.

“I need to find Ma-“She said being cut off by Rachet.

“She’s hot.” Rachet said whispering to Fang. Radiance grabbed a fistful of Rachet’s shirt and put him towards her face. Her teeth gritted, “I heard that. Now, BACK OFF.” She said pushing Rachet down.

“Okay. I’ll just stick with Kate. See ya.” He said walking away winking at Radiance. She rolled her eyes.

“Show me your wings.” Fang said showing his. She fluttered out hers. They were black at the top and white at the bottom, with some red spots on them. Fang admired the wings, his were just black. Wow, Fang thought.

“I kind of knew you would think that.” She said smirking and reading his mind.  He smiled.