The sword placed by a Holy Knight

"GAH!" I yelled as I quickly sat up in my bed panting heavily as sweat fell from my face. I looked around only to see that I was in my room. "Just...a dream." I mumbled. I sighed as I got up out of bed and put on my usual clothes.

"Hey lunar can you come down here for a sec?" Meliodas asks poking his head in

"Hey lunar can you come down here for a sec?" Meliodas asks poking his head in. "Yeah I'll be right down." I mumbled not looking at him. "...Did you have another nightmare?" He asked after a moment of silence. I don't say anything as I put my black fingerless gloves on my hands and put on my necklace.

"Lunar...you know...we'll find them again soon." He said walking in. I sat on the edge of my bed and put on my black boots that went up to my knees. Meliodas hugs me from the side and sighs. "Geez. We all made a promise to you that we'd all be reunited again." Meliodas reminded me.

"I know...it's just...I miss them..." I said. he nodded his head at this closing his eyes. I closed my eyes as well and let out a sigh to calm myself down. Suddenly I felt someone grab my breast causing my eyes to shoot open and twitch as a ticked mark appeared.

"YOU STUPID PERVERT!!" I yelled and punched him out of my room. I huffed and grabbed my sword putting it behind my back my purple belt keeping it in place.

I walked downstairs only to see Elizabeth wearing what looked like a sexy tavern outfit. "S-so what's with this uniform?" She asked blushing. "It's the taverns uniform." Meliodas said giving her a thumbs up. I sighed and walked down the stairs. "He's only doing it for his own perverted interest." Me and Hawk groaned.

Meliodas started to 'inspect' her while she started asking about how she was supposed to collect information on the Seven Deadly Sins. Suddenly Meliodas pulled up the back of her skirt. "Meliodas!" I yelled. Hawk bit his hair and pulled him away stretching his face.

"Geez. Elizabeth you can always punch him ya know?" I asked standing next to her. She looked at me and smiled nervously. "Hey...are the Seven Deadly Sins really that big of a threat?" Elizabeth asks. "And are you two really part of them?! If so then what did you do?! What was your crime?!" She asked.

"My crime huh?" Meliodas asked thinking to himself. "The truth is I traveled around ten years ago and stole every girls panties I could find." Elizabeth blushed while I just sighed and walked over to the counter. "You're kidding right?" She asked. "That's right." He said.

Elizabeth almost fell over. "Actually I went around groping girls with perfect boobs." He said rubbing the back of his head and looking away. "G-groping?! That's just a joke right?" Again Elizabeth almost fell over when Meliodas agreed.

I was just drinking from a bottle of beer and sitting at the bar watching them with a bored expression. "Stop messing around! Or is it that your crime is just so bad you can't put it into words?" She asked. "Maybe?" Meliodas asked tilting his head.

I sighed. Suddenly the tavern shakes and Elizabeth almost falls over. "Be careful!" Meliodas said as he caught her stuffing his face in her breasts. "Knock it off!" Hawk yelled. I sighed and started walking out.