Chapter 42

****Not Edited *****

Roman was amazed by it all. He was surprised to say the least. He thought that dinner last night with his family and today's day date with Zayra was the surprise she planned. He wanted Zayra as the main course and dessert for later on tonight.

They headed home and noticed multiple cars around his property. Zayra was staying this week at his house and he couldn't have asked for more. He saw his Godfather's car and some of his cousins. He turned to Zayra and saw her smile.

"What's going on?" he had wanted to go upstairs with Zayra for a couple of hours before eating dinner.

"You'll see."

The door opened by one of the staff members. He walked toward the formal living room and found the whole place decorated.

He smiled, he noticed at the end of the house, musicians starting to set up. He turned to Zayra who was behind him, her hands clasped in front of her. A smile on her face.

"Surprise!" They screamed.

His grin huge.

"What is this?" he smiled at everyone.

"When did you guys plan all this?" he began mingling and kissing his family and friends.

She smiled shyly at him. "I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well you achieved it."

Zayra went toward Marina to thank her one more time for everything. In the end, Marina had insisted she pay half of the party. Zayra and her argued for over an hour until she realized Marina was a much better negotiator than Zayra.

"Thank you Marina."

"No thank you Zayra. You made this happen. I just took care of the details."

She smiled. "It's all the details that are important."

She turned to her. "Yes they are aren't they." she looked at her in this way that made Zayra know she was talking about something else.

"He's calling you over."

Zayra walked away to Roman who introduced her to some of his friends. She recognized only a couple.

After a while of greeting, Zayra went upstairs to change. She began the bath when she heard the door open and Roman's dark gaze linger down her body. She gasped. When he looked at her like that, she knew what was coming. His sexy smile, sloping to the side as he began to undress.

She had anticipated Roman to stay downstairs for at least an hour before changing. There were many guests that came to celebrate. She remembered Marina saying about 100 had RSVP yes.

She watched him enter the bath, sitting opposite of her. He still hadn't spoken a word. He grabbed her right foot and began massaging it,  his clever hands working its magic.

She exhaled the breath she had been holding.

He moved his hands up her leg. He switched his expert hands to the other foot repeating the pattern. His hands once again gliding up her leg. He suddenly grabbed both feet and pulled her to him. Her face paralleling his.

She saw the gleam.

His hand removed her bun and brought it down like a curtain.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

She gave him a shy smile. She had an idea.

"I'm a very fortunate man Zayra." he leaned to kiss her. "Very fortunate." he moved his mouth to the slope between her neck and shoulder.