Chapter 3

A/N So it's been a while since I wrote last, sorry! Life's a bit crazy at times. But here's chapter 3! :)

So I believe I did a good job at avoiding Blake. Yes most of the time it was when I was hiding in the bathroom, which might sound a bit cowardly. And yes I agree with you, however I needed to stay away from him at all cost. The more I'm around him the more I wouldn't want to stay away. Which would be bad considering if he found out about me and rejected me like my old pack, I don't think I could handle it.

The rest of school was pretty uneventful, sometimes I would see the ditsey twins and would turn around and run like hell the other way. I took a slow lovely walk back home and found my aunt in the living room sitting on the couch watching her soaps. I never understood why she watches that garbage.  

"Hey Aunt Meg, whats up?" She looks over at me and jumps up "Hey Abby!, you need to hurry we're supposed to go Alpha John's house soon for a meeting!!" Wow she must be excited, she's jumping up and down around the room. 

"Okay calm down Ms. Crazy, what do we need to go over there for?" She stops jumping and looks at me like I've grown 2 heads. "What are you insane? To meet you silly!" uh oh. I don't want to meet anyone, I just want to hibernate in my own world of self pity and loneliness. Okay, that sounds a bit dramatic even for me.

"Fine, let me just go change and we can head on over." She must be happy with my response because she's beaming like a kid on Christmas morning. That woman needs a hobby.

I run up the stairs and to my room. I decide not to dress in anything fancy so I just through on some jeans and a black tank top with some flip flops. When I just in the mirror to make sure I look decent enough I head back down stairs.

"Okay Aunt Meg! I'm ready!"

"Okay okay! I hear you no need to yell. And what did I say about that whole Aunt business? I'm not old enough!" I just shake my head. Forget about the hobby, she needs a man.

The whole way over to the Alpha's house, I didn't even notice how we got there because I'm so nervous. I can't stop fidgeting. That's what happens when I start to worry about things. Like, what if they're mean, or don't like me. Or what if they demand me to shift in front of everyone. Forget about fidgeting, I might be hyperventilating. 

My aunt's already out of the car and opening my door for me. " Calm down Abby, everything will be fine."

I take a deep breathe in to calm myself and get out of the car. Ok Let's do this.

As we walk up the front door, I can't help but notice how beautiful it is. Three stories high, all white with a grand staircase to the front door. The most gorgeous flower beds I've ever seen sound the entire front of the house.

When we enter I'm almost trampled on by a couple of guys chasing eachother, Well more like ones chasing the other like he might kill him, and the other one is laughing tauntingly trying not to get caught.

"Oh don't mind them, they're brothers and do this on a regular basis."

I turn around and I am in front of a very large man. So tall I have to crane my neck back just to see his face. Muscles on every in of his body that I can see. Yes I will have too put a reminder on my brain not to get this man mad. He has Dark brown eyes and dark hair with a bit of stubble on his chin. From the power radiating off of him I can tell He's definitely the Alpha.

I raise my hand to shake his. "Hi Alpha John, I'm Abigail."

He smiles down at me and shakes my hand, "Ah, yes Abigail, It's a pleasure to meet you. Let me introduce you to some of your new pack" I follow after him.

As I'm walking behind him he turns his head to me. "Just to let you know, not everyone was able to make it here tonight since it was short notice. But, I'm sure you will meet them all in due time."

I hope that means that the ditsey twins or Blake couldn't make it. Then this might not be so bad after all.

We stop in front of about four people. A woman who is drop dead gorgeous, stands at about five feet five and is very petite. Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Alpha John goes to her an wraps his arms around her and gives her a kiss. I decided to look away at the other three because it seems like a very intimate moment. I guess I met my new Luna.

"Hi everyone I'm Abigail, but most people call me Abby."

The boy to the right who was getting chased by his brother smiles and says " Well hey there! I'm Brian, this is my not so cool brother Justin. But he didn't say much else because Justin elbowed him in the ribs. " Nah ignore him, he wishes he was cooler than me."  I couldn't help but laugh a little at Brian's face.

"And this little angel over here is Emily." Emily is about four years old and is just as beautiful as her mom, who happens to be the Luna.

Alpha John picks her up and swings her around. "Yes Abby, this is my little angel, but she sure can act like a little devil at times." Emily starts giggling. "Nosa daddy!" He puts her on his hip and turns to his wife. And this is my beautiful wife and your new Luna Sherri. I shake her hand and smile. "Hello Luna Sherri" She smiles warmly at me "Hi Abby"

"Daddy! Daddy! Can you tell us the story of the guardians again??" Emily gives her dad her little puppy dog eyes.

'Fine angel, go get your friends and have a seat."

"Yay!!" she shimmy's down his body and goes running in the other room. 

She runs back with her little blonde curls jumping with four of her friends all excited and they sit right in front of Alpha John. I step a few steps back and lean against the wall to here the story.

He looks at everyone of them and begins. " A long time ago there were the guardians who protected us from hunters and rogues. It was said that when someone got hurt in battle or one of us got sick, they would appear and heal us. At the time there were thousands of them."

"What happened to them daddy?!?!?"

"Calm little one, I'm getting there.  Like I said, there were thousands. However, over time, their packs began to shrink. Until it was only about hundred left. They were getting attacked, because it was their blood the enemy was after."

I looked around the room and all the kids and even some of the adults looked memorized in this story. I've never heard of it before, wonder why my old pack never new of this.

Alpha John continued on. "They were after their blood because that's what healed us when we were hurt or dyeing. However, the hunter of the guardians came to realize if you drink too much of their blood you become very powerful. The guardians only gave it in little dosage to heal. So the hunters went around slaughtering them, or kidnapping them to keep them so they can have as much of the blood as they wanted."

That sounds horrible!

"After some time, there were on a few left. No body knows what happened to them. Some say they all got killed since we haven't heard of any for over 20 years. Some say they went into hiding. But, some also says that a couple had a child and put gave it up for adoption so they would never be found. If that stories true, then there is still one left. Also that there is still hunters out there searching of this tale of the lonely guardian wolf.

I'm engrossed in the story just as much as the kids are. That's amazing yet terrifying!

"Daddy, how can you tell if someone is a guardian or not?"

"Well honey, I've never seen one in person, but they say that when they shift, their fur is completely pure white."

That's about the time I think I fainted.

A/N finally right! I hope you guys like it! I'm tired and writing on my husbands boss's computer using his Wi-Fi haha. Let me know what you guys think! Hope there are no holes and that it makes sense! :) Many more things to come! Can't promise when I will be able to write again but I will try to make it soon!

Comment and Vote !!

-Cheryl