"Hello princess." Madeline slightly bowed in front of the girl.

"Come on in, everyone is waiting for you." Aria turned around and lead the girls down a long hallway.

Large chandeliers hung from the ceiling every couple of meters away and walls were adorned with framed painted portraits of the royal ancestors of the kingdom. Genevieve's eyes feverishly travelled the interior of the building in complete wonderment. She hadn't really stepped into many castles other than Genovia's, so the experience thrilled her.

"Your home is beautiful Aria." Genevieve complimented.

"I know." Aria shrugged. "Thanks."

The Genovian princess and Madeline exchanged glances but didn't let the blonde princess' behavior bother them as this was the Princess Aria they were speaking with.

Aria led them into a large sitting room where many other princesses from other kingdoms were seated conversing with each other. When the three ladies walked in, all their attention switched towards them and each of them displayed a big smile on their delicate stunning faces.

"Genevieve!" they all called and rushed towards her to overwhelm her with hugs.

The princess giggled and thanked each of them for the surprising gesture and congratulating her.

Few minutes later everyone settled down and returned to their seats. Aria rolled her eyes at the guests' reaction to Genevieve's arrival and thought of it as unnecessary.

"There's some food on the table if you two want any." Aria said.

"Okay thank you." Genevieve nodded but remained sitting on the loveseat she was sharing with Madeline.

"You look gorgeous Genevieve." Princess Giselle commented.

"She's glowing." Princess Nia smirked causing everyone in the room to giggle except Aria.

"Thank you girls." Genevieve blushed.

"It's so crazy how we all first met last year when we were all in Genovia as female suitors for Prince Zayn." Princess Gabriella grinned.

"But little did we all know, the prince had already made his choice." Princess Felicity chuckled raising her brow.

While everyone was enjoying themselves, Princess Aria was getting greatly annoyed.

"Aria, you're so thoughtful for hosting this baby shower for Genevieve and inviting all of us over." Princess Jennifer complimented.

"It was no big deal." Aria laughed.

"No, but really Aria." Genevieve pressed on further. "Thank you for doing all of this."

"You're welcome I guess." the host casually shrugged.

"So Genevieve, are you guys rooting for a girl or boy?" Princess Giselle asked.

"I don't know to be honest." Genevieve shrugged. "Zayn and I are just more than grateful for even expecting our first child already. It wouldn't matter to us what gender our baby would be."

The ladies all cooed while Aria had to stop herself from gagging.

The next few hours were spent asking Princess Genevieve more questions regarding her pregnancy and how she and Prince Zayn were feeling about this foreign experience. The ladies went on to talk about other things too as they nibbled and drank through their food and drinks.

"But you know, I'm still not over how cute you and Zayn look together." Princess Nia praised "Match made in heaven."

"Oh stop." Genevieve blushed rolling her eyes.

"Well I guess anything could be possible when you break the rules for your own reasons, huh?" Aria grinned raising her eyebrows.

"Um..." Genevieve shifted in her seat and let out a nervous chuckle. "I tried my best to be a Genovian law abiding citizen. But it eventually got difficult to when Zayn was constantly proclaiming his love for me."

"Aw how romantic." Princess Gabriella gasped placing a hand on her chest.

"Ugh." Aria said to herself rolling her eyes.

"I need to use the restroom." Genevieve stood up. "Where can I find it?"

"You can use the one upstairs." Aria smiled standing up. "There's some work going on in the nearby one."

"Okay." Genevieve followed Aria out of the room from a different door.

The two princesses arrived into the foyer of the castle and then climbed the stairs in silence. Only the sound of their heels against the marble floor accompanied them. Once the washroom door was spotted, Genevieve carried on and stepped inside.

After Genevieve was done attending her personal business, she walked out to find herself to be alone on the floor. She stepped towards the staircase and was to begin descending the steps, when she heard someone call her name. Genevieve turned around to find Aria standing in front of her about a foot away.

"Yes?" Genevieve looked at her expectantly.

Princess Aria stayed silent and stared at her. Her eyes travelled from Genevieve's face down to her slightly protruding belly. Emotions of disgust and hate spurred inside of her. She still couldn't believe the girl in front of her, who stood a few inches below her was the one who had captivated Prince Zayn's heart. Aria couldn't understand what he saw in her but nor did she want to. Now that her enemy was in her nest away from anyone else's gaze completely defenseless and right in front her, the princess of Wellington was not going to stop now. She had Princess Geneieve right where she wanted.

Aria leaned in closer to Genevieve and in a whispered tone, she said "God, I hate you so much."

Genevieve was frightened from the proximity Aria was at. Then the words she had just hissed to her face made her feel greatly uncomfortable. Startled, the Genovian princess took a small step back to distance herself from Aria but only to have the emotion of terror flood her.

The heel of Genevieve's footwear had no base to land when she had taken the step back, only causing her to lose her balance. Her body jerked back while her arms try to flung forward to grab Aria, but the princess's hands remained by her side. Genevieve fell down her body hitting the edge of each step as she tumbled down screaming. Reaching the end of the staircase, the princess' limp body rolled off coming to a stop.

Aria paced down the staircase and stood beside Genevieve, who was laying on the floor unconscious. She was genuinely taken by surprise of how things turned out in the past minute. Genevieve's body was facing the floor and her long dark hair veiled her face. The sound of shoes clattering against the bare floor came rushing into the foyer. Aria looked up to find all the princesses and Madeline staring at the scene that laid in front of them in shock.

DRAMAAAAAAA!!

Double updates today! Keep an eye out ;)

Remember to vote & comment please!

- B1DL