: 7 :

*blurb*

how he comforts you (Scorpio - Pisces)

Scorpio: you're failing 3 of your classes and the semesters almost over. You've been up all night studying for finals.

"Fucking hell!" You slam your physics book shut. You bang your head on the table.

"Damn you physics! Damn you to the fiery pits of hell!" You pound your fists on the book.

"Excuse me!" A boy shouts from your doorway.

"Who are you?" You snarl at him.

"Woah calm down feisty it's just my dorm is next to yours and I'm trying to study..." He trails, nervously scratching his neck.

"Yea well so am I so goodbye..."

"Calum. My names Calum" he smiles

"Right well you can go now" you roll your eyes and turn back to your desk.

"I mean unless you wanna maybe study together?" He asks, a hint of hope in his voice.

"You know what that'd be great" you beam at him. You stay up late studying together and you manage to ace all your exams thanks to Calum.

Sagittarius: you've caught the flu and it's absolutely miserable. You've been in bed all week and you're starting to get restless.

"Hey princess, how you feeling?" Luke, you're boyfriend of 6 months asks you.

"Bored and tired and hungry" you sigh.

"Welp how does pizza and a movie sound?" He smiles. You smile and nod back. You must look like death but Luke doesn't seem to care.

"Here you are love, pepperoni pizza" he hands you a plate and you scarf it down. For the rest of the day the two of you have a Disney movie marathon and you fall asleep in his arms, already feeling better.

Capricorn: your dog just died and you're devastated. Yea she was old but it's still upsetting. You've had your dog since you were a little girl and now she's gone. You've been crying all day.

"Y/n?" Ashton, your boyfriend calls from downstairs.

"One minute!" You call back, quickly wiping your eyes and fixing your makeup. You bound down the steps and find him in the kitchen.

"Hey, where's y/d/n?"  He asks curiously.
(A/N your dogs name ^^)
"Uhm...dead?" You mumble. He stares at you with wide eyes.

"Babe..." He whispers. You start crying quietly. He pulls you it's a hug. You just sit with him on the kitchen floor for a few hours before he carries you into the living room, puts on your favorite show, and makes you dinner. You're so thankful to have Ashton.

Aquarius: "MICHAEEELLLLL!" You shriek from your bathroom.

"What! What is it!?!" He yells running in.

"T-there's a sp-spider!!!" You squeal jumping back as a huge spider crawls onto your makeup bag.

"Michael it's on my makeup!!!" You scream, smacking his arm trying to get him to do something.

"Hey, hey it's okay, alright I'll get it,
okay, just chill out" he laughs and carefully picks it up and places it outside.

"I hate you" you grumble as he laughs at your squeamish-ness.

Pisces: all week you've felt like you've been screwing everything up. It's just been one mistake after the next. You were just trying to get a glass of water and guess what. Little miss screw up right here dropped it.

"I can't even fucking get a glass of water!" You cry while trying to clean up the broken shards.

"Y/n? What's going on?" your brothers best friend asks.

"Calum? Wh-what are you doing here?" You sniffle.

"I was just waiting for your brother to get here and I heard you crying. What's wrong?" He bends down and helps you clean up the broken glass.

"I'm such a fuck up" you finally admit.

"What!? No you're not! You're an amazing person! You're so talented and funny and smart and so so gorgeous!" He says seriously.

"Y-you think so?" You ask, a smile tugging at your lips. His cheeks turn a light pink as he realizes what he just said.

"Uh uhm yea yea I do" he mumbles looking away.

"You think I'm gorgeous?" You ask. Honestly you're just trying to mess with him, but you do really like him.

"Uhm...y-yea I mean you are" he nervously smiles.

"Well I think you're pretty cute..." You smirk at him.

"Really?" His head shoots up.

"Really" you smile and stand up right as your brother walks in.

"Oh Calum hey you ready to go?" Your brother asks.

"Uh y-yea sure...bye y/n" he beams at you and walks out. Honestly not feeling like such a screw-up anymore.