Outlaws of Love Ch. 3

Start from the beginning

"Jackson you can get help and forget about him."my dad said. "One, his my best friend and now my boyfriend. Two, I will never forget about him, I love him. And three, I don't new help, you do."I said as Blake and I walked out the door.

We went inside Blake room and we started unpacking ny stuff. I looked at Blake and he look guilty. "Hey babe stop looking guilty, it's not your fault, and I don't care. If he cann't love me cause I love a guy. Then he's no going to love me. I'm not going to be unhappy because he a homophobia. Since I been with you I've be the happiest person on earth. Do you know I was always gay," and I always was in love with you?"I said as I kissed him.

We started making out. "Are you ready?"I asked looking in his eyes. "Yes, you?"he answered kissing me. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this,"I said deeping the kiss. "You don't know how long. Did I tell you I found out I was gay?"he asked. "No why?" I said. "Well, when we were kid we were dressing and I look at you and I got a boner,"he said. "That so weird because that how I found out I was gay,"I said

***** WARNING SEX SCENE *****

I started pulling off his shirt. I kissed his neck, trailing down his body. I pulled his pants off and he did the same. "Am I you first guy?"I asked. "Yes you will take my virginity guy and girl, you?"he asked. "I make me happy that i'm you first Blake, and you're my first too guy and girl."I said kissing him.

I took him in my mouth. "Ja-Jackson faster."Blake moaned. I sucked faster, and he released in my mouth, and I swallowed. He took me in his mouth. "Bl-Blake fa-faster!"I moaned. He picked up speed, and seen after I released in his mouth.

"Jackson I need you in me,"Blake said kissin me. I stuck my finger in him and started fingering him. Then I removed my finger and replace it with something bigger. I kissed him as I thrusted in him. He let out a loud moan. "Faster"he moaned.

I thrusted faster and I stroked him. "I love you!"I said as I released inside him. "I love you too"he said as he released on our chest. I fell on top of him.

***** END OF SEX SCENE *****

I woke up to,"OMG THEY HAD SEX!"Both Nike and Nate yelled. "About time, god we had sex before we even started dating,"Nate said making Nike blush. "TMI!"Blake said, I laughed.

"Good morning"I said kissing Blake. "Good morning"Blake said letting out a cry from what we did last night. "Sorry"I said kissing him. "Hey since your hurt why don't I give you breakfast in bed."I said kissing him.

I went down stairs and fixed his breakfast. "Hey where's Blake?"Mr. Rains asked. "U-um his in the room, he hurting, and I making him breakfast in bed,"I said blushing. "Well ok, oh and I'm ok with you too having sex, and i'm also happy that both of you are together. And you can call me Jim."Jim said. "Yes sir,"I said looking at him.

"Aww he making Blake breakfast in bed, man I want him, why don't you do that."Nate whined. "I do it cuz I love Blake with all my heart and will jump in front and speeding train to save him."I said telling the truth. "I love you too and I will do the same but, I want to surprise you with breakfast in bed."Nike said.

"Here you go,"I said placeing the tray over him. "You don't have to do this,"he said. "I know, but I want too and i'm sorry I did it so hard, I just been wanting to have sex with you for a very long time."I said. "Hey remember the first time Nate slept at my house?"he asked. "Ya, why?" I said.

"Well that night when we got home from school, Nike was reading my journal out loud, and I wrote that I'm in love with you, and he said it right when you walked in my room, so I knock you out. You were having a wet dream about me, and I felt so happy. When you woke up you went take a shower and you were jacking off to me. Don't be ashamed. But I was the happiest man on earth, and I thought it was cute, and when I kissed you at school I didn't want to let go, but I did cause I was afraid you didn't like me like that, and when you kissed me, it felt like I died and gone to heaven."he said making me blush.

"Hey wanna know how I fell in love with you?"I asked kissing him. "Sure," he answered. "Well it was when were seven and we were camping and we heard something in the woods and you hugged me and put you head in my chest and started to cry. I felt something and I just didnt know what it was, but I knew it was you, at that moment I fell in love with you and I tried to hide it.

Then when we were fifteen years old, you took me on a vacation with your family to the beach, and we had to sleep in the same bed, and you were in my arms,and you fixed, and I knew you were the one."I said kissing him.

"Awwww, that so sweet, Nike I'm about to leave you for him."Nate said. "Jackson stop stealing my boyfriend."Nike whined. "Trust me even if he leaves you I won't take him, I just got Blake and I been in love with him for seven years and I won't ever leave."I said kissing Blake.

"Hey Blake is Jackson good in bed?"Nate asked making me blush, but also wanting to know the answer. "Yes, the best! And I just asking to make Nike embarrassed, so is my brother good in bed."Blake answerd making me smile. "Ya, I never want to stop."Nate said making Nike smile.

____________________________________________________ 

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like, sorry i was late. I'm having family trouble. I decided to come out to my sister. (Big Mistake) and she was about to go tell my mom, so I told her I was a joke. That fucking bitch. Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Please vote comment and share. I need at least five votes to write another chapter, that and I reading other books and I read them all night. Something big will happend in the next chapter