Forgiveness... or not

((I decided to find Orion, above))
Leona POV
I sat on my couch in my empty, painfully silent house. Tears started to cloud up my vision as I started to realize how much of a bitch I am. I ignored Katie for 2 1/2 weeks... It was driving me crazy. I stared at the TV, which was playing Ridiculousness. Usually, I fall over holding my gut laughing but I was too upset today. So, I decided to dial Katie's number. I shakily sit there before pressing the green phone button. I play my phone to the side of my face and wait desperately.

Hi

"Katie! I-" My mind started to race before I was cut off.

Its Katie but it seems I can't get to my phone right now. Leave me a voicemail or text me.

Tears burned their way into my eyes. It didn't take long for sobs to slip out of my mouth and fill my silent house. I threw my phone and hugged my knees. I'm such a fucking idiot! I was just... So scared... I finally grabbed a tissue from a tissue box and blew my nose. I rub my eyes and whimper. I only wanted to feel Katie's gentle arms around my torso. I want her to hold me and let me sob into her. I got up and walked to my phone. I pick it up and dial the only other person I could think of. Orion.

Hey where the fuck did you go?! Narnia like what the SHIT.

I heard Orion complain. I rub my moist eyes, a soft sob escaping.

I was being over dramatic and got pissed at Katie...

Ohh.. How about I come pick you up and we go to your favvvoooorrritteee café?

Excitement jumped into my mind and swirled furiously around.

Hell yeah.

You better be ready in 15 minutes chicka.

I miserably walk up my stairs and into my room. I almost started crying when I remember Katie and I in my bed... Oh my god I miss Katie. That thought kept screaming to my brain. I walk to my closet and tries choosing between the miserable hoodie and sweatpants look OR the nice cute look. I look between my hoodie and a black dress. I throw the dress to my bed and dig through the closet, aka the hell, trying to find a certain thing. I finally pull out a redish/brown pair of boots. I walk to my bathroom. I can look nice.. It's time I get over this. Katie was probably doing homework... Think she mentioned cheerleading a few weeks back. Oh well.

••15 minutes••

I ran down my stairs to the blaring horn by Orion in his gray mustang. I crawl in and squirm around.

"God damn, is there a smaller car you have?!" I complain and rest my phone on my lap, receiving a chuckle. I pull the door shut.

"Yep actually. Want me to buy it for you?" My smartass friend asks. I punch his arm and sigh.

"I'd rather have my girlfriend back.."

"You will. Trust me Leona, anyone would fall for you. You're nice and..." He tucked a hair behind my ear, seeming to stare into my eyes. "Cute.." It took me a minute before Orion was leaning towards me. I grab his puckered lips between my index finger and thumb. He yelps as I squeeze super hard.

"Don't even try it." I laugh.

"Whateverrrr." He whines like a 13 year old. He pulls the car out of the drive way and starts to drive to the café. I stare out the window before The Vengeful One by Disturbed blares on the radio. On cue, Orion and I jerk our eyes to connect as we shouted with the lyrics.

I am the hand of God,
I am the dark Messiah,
I'm the vengeful one!!!

•••••
It didn't take very long before we pulled into the tiny parking lot of Loco's Coco. I practically run out and charge to the front door. Orion grabs my arm like a mother, groaning.

"Leona no, you need to stay next to mommy." He chuckles. I knee his balls, not too hard, and Sprint in. I run to the counter and practically jump over it to crash into a girl with gorgeous blue hair. I yelp loudly.

"Boss!!" She cries out, slinging nervous. Not too long, the bald man named Loco runs over. I walk to him.

"Ayyyeeeee." I laugh and he embraces me in a tight hug.

"Hello Leona! Been ages since you visited! And don't worry Vinche, she's a close friend." He told the girl as he pats my head. Seconds later, the bell of the front door swings open to show the stumbling Orion, grasping his balls. I giggle and hide behind the counter as he stumbles to the counter.

"Loco, where'd Lucifer go?" Orion gasped out, sounding Piiiisssseeeeddd. I felt a foot kick my leg as I yelp.

"OW!" Orion grabbed my arm and pulled me out as I squirm and squeal. He pats my head as I sigh. "Jerk..." I mumble.

I look behind Loco and notice a very familiar girl making my famous hot coco. I wave at Loco's daughter. She waves back as she began making Orion's, dropping an extra packet of sugar in. Aw. That bitch. Kiddddding. Loco hands us our cups as I throw a $5 at him. I strut goofily to our famous table. I sit down and start drinking, trying to act all famous.
"You're too funny Leona." Orion laughs and sits next to me. I saw his shoulders suddenly stiffen and freeze. He stares behind me, a look of anger and disbelief in his eyes. I begin turning around but he grabbed my ear making me look at him. "Don't."

"What why?" I try again.

"I said so!" He yells almost. I slap away his arm and turn around. "Leona no!"

But it was too late. The cup of coco crashed to the ground as I watched my worst nightmare.

Katie was making out with another girl.