24: What Are We?

*Third Person*

Wade arrived at the Avengers Tower at approximately 8:56 PM. He went right to the elevator, saying his normal hello to Janet the building secretary as he passed her at the desk. He went straight up to the penthouse/ living space and passed Tony on his way to Peter's room.

As Wade turned the corner to Peter's room, he could hear The Music of the Night playing from all the way down the hall. He grinned and surged down the hall, pushing Peter's door open without knocking. He closed the door behind himself and went right over to Peter, turning him around and grabbing his face, pressing their lips together.

Peter's hands went right to his hips and he pressed against Wade, smiling into the kiss. It was gently but passionate; they had both kept their feelings in since seventh grade. That's nearly four years of keeping their feelings to themselves; that's a long time for a teenager. They pulled apart and Peter stared up into Wade's clear blue eyes, not even trying to hide his grin. Wade was more conservative. He let himself show a small, nervous smile, and a blush crept up his neck and over his ears, turning his face a light pink

"I've been waiting four years for that," Wade breathed out, pecking Peter's nose. Peter stepped back and smiled. Wade stared at him in confusion. They just kissed; why was Peter backing away from him?

"Would you, Wade Wilson, like to go on a real, actual date with me?" Peter asked formally, leaning forward slighty. Wade's smile turned into a grin.

"Peter Benjamin Parker Rogers-Stark, I would love nothing more." Wade stepped forward and pulled Peter toward him, kissing him more fiercly. Peter hummed happily and pulled back, pressing his face into Wade's chest. He wrapped his arms around Wade's middle and hugged him tightly. Wade smiled and kissed the top of Peter's head, threading his fingers together behind Peter and resting his chin on the head of brown hair.

"Would you like to sleep over, Wade?" Peter asked, looking up at him. Wade shrugged.

"Sure." Peter chuckled.

"I'll so ask. You wait here."

"Why would I leave?"

"True." Peter smiled and pushed himself up on his tip-toes, pecking Wade's lips once more before leaving Mr. Wade Wilson alone in his bedrom.

Wade seated himself at Peter's desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. He scanned the room for something interesting and found an old Polaroid photo tucked between some books on Peter's shelf. Wade grabbed the photo and began drawing.

Peter returned nearly twenty minutes later with a huge bowl of popcorn and a few bags of candy. By then, Wade had finished his drawing, signed it, and pinned it to Peter's bulletin board for the brunet to find later. He stared at the pile of junk food Peter had and raised an eyebrow.

"What is this for?"

"You're sleeping over and we're watching a movie," said Peter, as if it was obvious.

"Oh. Okay, what movie?"

"You pick. Jarvis can project it on the wall, right J?" Peter asked the AI.

"Yes I can, sir," the automated British voice replied.

"Thanks buddy."

"No problem, sir."

"So, Wade, get ready for bed." Wade scratched the back of his neck.

"Um, you know, I didn't expect to be sleeping over when I got here, so I don't have any extra clothes with me." Peter shrugged.

"You can borrow some of mine."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Dad actually bought me sweatpants that were a bit too big and you can borrow a shirt. Or, you can sleep shirtless if you want." Wade shrugged.