Strange Behavior ~Chapter Five~

• Dedicated to My pet Ginger who irratates the fudge out of me <3

                                                          ~Strange Behavior~

     "Okay, smile. One, two, three." I put up two peace signs, and threw on a goofy smile, with my tongue hanging out.

     She glared at me, clicking her tongue, "If you want to look like a fool, be my guest." She said, typing something on the computer. I just stuck my tongue out at her.

     She looked as if she was in her mid forties, short dark brown hair, forest green eyes, medium height. I would almost say she looked like an older version of me.

     "Here..." She shoved a piece of plastic at me, "Here's your retarded looking picture." She said, as she spun around in her chair, and continued to type angrily at her keyboard.

     "Oh, your right, it is retarded." I said, squinting at the picture, "I'm sorry, but you gave me your ID instead." I said, smirking.

     "Get.Out." She said, twitching, pointing to the door.

     I raised an eyebrow, "You don't enjoy my company Miss lady?" She just grumbled.

     I started to shake my head, "I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass."

     "That's it! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF HERE!"

     I smirked as I held up my hands in defeat, "Bye lady!" I said, waving when I walked into the hallway.

     I sighed as I leaned against some lockers, as I came back to my senses, "What just happened?"

     I held a hand up to my forehead, as I squeezed my eyes shut, "Whats going on with you Bre!"

     I've been acting like that all morning, like I had no care in the world what the adults or students thought of me, it was like I couldn't control my mouth or the way I thought. It started happening yesterday, when Jane told me she was a She Wolf.

 *~*~*~*

     "You're a what?" I asked, on the verge of laughing.

     "Haven't you noticed there is an awful lot of wolves hanging around Flagstaff!?" She said, somewhat calming down.

     I sighed, she was right. There was a lot of wolves running around. I remembered when I was walking with Jane to school, I saw a brown blur that I swear had a tail.

     "Okay, but that still doesn't explain the reason that you've been acting like, well, a female dog. And about the whole 'stay away from my mate' thing." I mocked.

     Her eyes went back to the warm chocolate brown, okay, can't she just stick with a color? " I'm sorry Bre, it's just my wolf has been acting out lately. I'm not sure about cats but werewolves have two personalities, our human instincts, and our animal instincts."

     I was a bit confused, but I motioned for her to go on.

     "That's why i'v been acting like a," She had a half smile, " female dog. See, there's more things different about us, we can heal fast, have super human strength, and the list goes on."

     "So that's why you only had a broken arm from that wolf attack! To tell you the truth, I was a little suspicious."

     "Yes, and if I was a human, I would have died. Anyways," She said, shaking her head.

     "Aren't you suppose to be in a pack or something then? I read it in a book once, or are you a lone wolf?" I asked, as my curiosity took over me.