"Jiji, your umma is having an affair,and she is not even coming home,"

Then suddenly from inside i saw Jilin and Seughyun running into the house.

"Yah, where did you guys go? Where is hyelin?"

Seunghyun: She is at the back. (He took a deep breath)

Then i quickly run to find Hyelin. Then i saw her struggling with the wheels who was almost reaching the house. But a little bit further.

I quickly went behind her and start to push her wheelchair.

"With you trying to control the wheel, today night then you reached the house," i pushed her

Hyelin: Yah, i didnt ask you to come here and help me.

"Tsk, fine i will leave you," i reverse the wheelchair

Hyelin: Yah! Yah! You can't be serious??

"Make up your mind. Should i leave you here or push?"

Hyelin: Push.

"Good,kaja,"

Hyelin: Why do i even have a husband like you.

"Do not complain,be grateful,"

He pushed me all the way home and i saw Seunghyun(T.O.P) amd Jilin.

Hyelin: Woo! T.O.P is back

Seunghyun goofed around with me and i look at Hyelin who was cuddling with her favourite puppy.

"Yah, Hyelin! You do not cheer for him when you have made me walk to you and push you back," i said glaring at her

Seunghyun: Kurae!((Seunghyun said in a funny manner) You. You should apologised.

She laughed and stood up but she almost fell backwards and Seunghyun caught her.

Seunghyun: You should stop acting tough. Use your crutches.

i gave her the crutches and she use it to walk towards the sofa.

Hyelin's POV

I sat on the sofa and smiled while switching on the television. Then as time goes the whole living room was filled with smokes. I look behind and both of them was smoking.

"Yah, can you guys at least open the windoww??"

Seunghyun: The aircon is opened so we must close the window.

"Aish jeongmal,"

Half an hour later.

Taeyang,Seungri and Daesung finally got home with groceries.

Taeyang: So who is going to cook?

Jiyong: Who else other than you and Hyelin?

"No, no, everyone helps out, we need to cook a lot for umma,"

Daesung: Butt.. i am tireeddddddd

Seungri: That is why. I want to sleepp.

"Fine, it is okay. Everyone go and rest, let me do the cooking," i said walkimg to the kitchen with my crutches.

Sometimes i wonder why this boys do not have a heart at all.

I start to take the cutting board and place it on the kitchen table. I purposely drop the knife.

Taeyang: Yah! YAH!

I smiled a little and looked behind. They were playing around that is why Taeyang shouted.