Chapter 14

Hyelin's POV

Seunghyun stood up from his seat and went outside of the house. I sat on my wheelchair and i in a way push myself to Seunghyun with the Jilin.

"Jilin ah, Seunghyun ahjussi seems upset. Do you know why?"

He turned behind to look at me and i gave him a big smile.

Seunghyun: What are you doing here?
"I wanted to look at you,you know. I dont think you should keep everything to yourself,"

Seunghyun: Haiss..

"Bring me somewhere please,"

Seunghyun: Where?

"Push me, i will show you a place i think i should show you.."

He listened and pushed me out from the house. I gave him directions and showed him a garden full of roses and flowers.

Seunghyun: Woah, why did you bring me here?

"See that tree there? That tree that stand out the most? Push me there,"

Seunghyun: Arraseo. Why do you want me to bring you there?

He said while pushing me there.. Then he saw a few papers hanging on the tree.

Jilin jump from my lap and runa round the tree.

Seunghyun: Whats that?

"A note, where i share my thoughts,"

Seunghyun: Can i look at it?

"Of course not!"

Seunghyun: Aren't you afraid if anyone were to read it or steal it?

"Hmm.. Nope. Because as i said this place, rarely people visits,"

Seunghyun: Ouhh..

"Oppa! There is like a small drawer beside the tree, take the paper and pens,"

He listened to me and gave ne everything.

Seunghyun: Arent you afraid if there is like animals around the tree or something?

"Nope. Oppa, stop asking me question. There is another tree behind right? Thats yours :) Write how you feel and what you really need to let go,"

Seunghyun: Yah, do i look like i would write down?

"Write! Palli!" I said glaring at him

Seunghyun: Fine! Tsk.

He may look happy at times and a little bit cold but he too have his own day where he gets upset and stuff.

"Jilin ah, come here,"

He finished writing and he start to hang it and i look at himm

"This is just the starting,"

Seunghyun: Mwo?

"I can't run but i think i can push myself by adjusting the wheels, so.. lets have a race with Jilin.Who reached home first, will getva cuddle from me" i smirked

Seunghyun: Whhaattt?

"Ready set!!!"

Seunghyun: Yah!!!

"GO!!!"

He quickly dashed and runnn and runn. He tried to be as quick as Jilin.

I see two kids running. That is Seunghyun and Jilin. I smiled as i looked at them.

Jiyong POV

"Yah, where is this 3 kids,"

I talk to myself as the rest have went to the mall.