Chapter 10

Kate pov

Jake, his girl Bree, and Bruce took the black mustang. Casper, his girl Marlaynie, and Shane took the truck. And Dave, his girl meagen, De'Shaun and I took the explorer. We drove for about 30 minutes and than we started pulling up to a warehouse. Everyone had their guns loaded and ready. We all flew out the cars and aimed at the door. We where ready. Shit was about to go down.

???: I know your there. It ain't nice to keep yo presence unknown. Ain't yo mama teach you that lil boy.

D: I ain't no lil boy. What the hell you want with my girl?

???: Last I checked. Shes mine not yours.

D: Bullshit nigga!

??: she may nor recognize me but im positive shes mine. How you think I know shit that goes on with her?

D: She ain't yours. Who the hell are you?!?!

???: Ask my babygirl.

D: What the fuck Kate! Who the hell is he?

Kate: Ion know! But he betta stop callin me his!

???: Babygirl we've talked about this.... You forgot that your my lil girl already?

The only person the called me their lil girl was....

Kate: Daddy?

D: What the fuck you with somebody else?!?!

Kate: No De'Shaun! Thats my dad!

D POV
Ion know what the fuck is goin on. Last I checked she said her dad moves to Miami. What the hells is he doing here? We all entire into the trap we rolled up, light up, and everyone was chill now. We sat was bullshitin and Kate caught up with her dad. After a while. We went back to my ... I mean our house and was just chilling around about 9:00 pm my mama called.

Mama: Hey babyboy, everythin okay?

D: Yeah mama thanks for lookin after the kids Jake, and bree are gonna come and pick up Amariee, Mazzini, and Leanna. They just left. Meagen is picking up Kaytlyn and Casper and Marlaynie are getting James.

Mama: De'Shaun when you gone make me some grandbabies?

D: As soon as I find someone worth it mama. I love you mama goodnight.

I hung up the phone and walked into the livingroom. But no one was there. The cara were gone so I guess they went to pick up the kids. I didnt see Kate though. I went up stairs and hears the shower running. Hopefully we dont get interrupted again. I walked to the bathroom and tries to open the door.. BUT IT WAS FUCKIN LOCKED! Damn it!!

Kate pov.
I know it seems like a bitchy thing to lock the bathroom door duty I had a surprise for him. And I wanted to make sure he wouldnt see till I was ready.