I was interrupted by the doors opening and everyone squishing into the car. "GO GO GO" Zayn yelled hurriedly to Louis who was having trouble putting the key in. "What happened?!" I asked "don't worry about it" Liam said watching the road from the passenger side. I sighed and looked back down to Rose who was now passed out in my arms.

Don't let me go Rose.

-

"Okay are you sure you can clean up the bruises?" Liam asked holding the door open for me to bring Rose in, I nodded and placed her on the couch. "Yes Liam, I got it. Go home" I said pushing him out of my house. He sighed and I closed the door also locking it before walking over to the bathroom. I searched the medicine cabinet for the first aid kit and found it behind my shaving cream, I grabbed a washcloth and made my way back to the living room where Rose was laying on the couch. I felt my stomach drop once I saw the purple and black bruises on her eye. I rushed over to the freezer and took out a bag of frozen carrots, good thing Louis was spending the night at May's house.

I placed the bag on her eye and she quickly shot up, crap what did you do Harry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I need to put this on your eye babe" I said holding her down. She nodded and laid back down. "Harry my stomach hurts" she whined in pain. I made my way to her stomach and held her shirt ready to pull it up, before she smacked my hand. I chuckled. "I just want to see the bruises, Rosie" she blushed and removed her hand and let me pull her shirt up.

I winced once I saw her bruises on her side and just above her belly button. I traced my hand over one and immediately regretted it once I saw her reaction, she shut her eyes tightly and took a deep breath to hold the pain in. "I'm so sorry" I said. She sighed "Harry stop saying sorry, there's nothing you could of done" she spoke as I pulled her shirt back down. "Yes there is, I could of done a lot of things" I said leaning down and placing my hands under my chin to hold my head up. She giggled and stopped probably feeling pain in laughing. In this case, laughter isn't the best medicine. I took the ice pack off her face and moved it to her stomach where her other bruises were. Opening the first aid kit, I spotted the cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol, oh god this is gonna be hard.

"Okay, this is gonna sting, but just-it helps, okay Rose?" I said, dabbing some on the cotton and placing it on the first cut, rubbing softly. She winced in pain and I quickly removed it, she giggled and told me to keep going. I threw away the bloody cotton and got a new one. Once again, I placed it one her face and began stroking it softly around her cuts. "Harry" she said. "Mhmm" I replied in concentration, "why aren't you a doctor" she asked, I chuckled and got a new cotton ball with the alcohol on it. I dabbed it on her face once again.

"I can be anything you want me to be, baby" I said flirtatiously, she giggled and smacked me in the stomach. "Hey, watch it I'm trying to clean you up. You wouldn't want this accidentally going in your eye now would you dear?" I said, concentration on cleaning the bloody gash.

Once I was finished, I gathered the supplies and placed them on the TV tray next to the couch. Getting up, I made my way to the linen closet.

"What are you doing?" Rose asked, taking the blanket from me. "We're going to watch a film." I said, sitting down next to her and grabbing the remote.

"I don't want to" she whined. I chuckled and looked over to her. "Then what are we gonna do love?" I asked, she smiled softly and looked down. "Can't we just...talk" she asked. I nodded nervously "what would you like to talk about?" I asked fiddling with the remotes battery's. "Harry can you just stop running away from this topic?!" She said raising her voice, I was shocked by her sudden outburst. "What are you talking about, Ros-" "oh don't Rosie me, Harry. You know what I'm talking about, so can we please just talk about what I did wrong?" She said. What she did wrong? "Rose you did nothing wrong, it was my fault, everything." I reassured her. "I - I just thought you cared about me, then you just go and-" I cut her off "You think I don't care about you? How about every hour this week when I called you on your cell just to hear your voice. I didn't care if it went to your fucking voicemail, I just needed to hear your voice." I said turning to her to see her eyes. They were a deep shade of blue, which meant she had feeling at the moment. I love her eyes, that's probably the best feature about her. Whenever I describe her to people I always say something about her eyes, she's basically the only African American I've met with blue eyes, yet she doesn't look black, she has more of a white skin tone and I just get lost in her eyes every- "Harry" she said, snapping me back into reality. Gosh I got lost in her eyes. I took a deep breath and grabbed her hand. "Harry where are we going?" I helped her up the stairs to my room and let her sit on my bed across from the piano. I sat down on the bench and opened the piano case. I wrote this song with my friend Sam McCarthy and I just figured out it describes Rose and I's relationship perfectly. "Harry? What are you doi-"

"Rose just listen."

"Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on its getting harder to breathe

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone on it's bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of being alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promise one day I'll bring you back a star

I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand oh

Seems like these days I watch you from afar

Just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open yeah

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone"

______A/N_______

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

HARRY STYLES

WTF

THAT SONG

UGH

I CRIED

ALL DAY

ALL FUCKING DAY

BC YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL MAN

OK

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

JUST READ

BYEEE

ILYSM

-JB