Mmm food.

*LOUIS POV yaaay*

I guess all the other lads figured Harry would want some alone time, but I know he doesn't. Trust me, I would know I'm his best mate. I quietly got up, not to interrupt the deep conversation the lads got in about their favorite pasta shells. I mean who talks about that stuff, psh and I thought I was the weird one. Making my way to the door, I noticed a tall slumped over figure sitting on the small brick wall surrounding the flowers. But what caught my attention was 2 fans nudging him, trying to get a picture. Wow, way to give the lad some space ladies. I hurried over towards him and asked the girls to go away, nicely. They did as told and walked down the street.

I turned to Harry and he mumbled a "thanks" I nodded in reply and sat next to him.

"So do you wanna talk about it?" I asked, not looking at him but straight ahead to 2 females across the street carrying shopping bags.

"Well I suppose, I mean your the only one who asked, instead of trying to get it out of me." He sighed, I nodded and kept my eye on the girls with the shopping bags. I watched as she dropped one because her friend made her laugh too hard. Chuckling I looked back towards Harry for him to continue. "What? Why were you laughing?" He asked out of curiosity, I smiled and looked to the ground. "Nothing, just go on with your story please."

*HARRY'S POV*

I was in the middle of telling Louis everything that happened these past couple of weeks, but it seemed to me he wasn't listening. He just kept nodding and not keeping eye contact with me, but towards the other side of the street. I decided on stopping, not wanting to waste my breathe on someone who isn't taking my words in.

"Haz, why'd you stop?" He asked, still not looking at me. "Well your not listening to me, so why waste my breathe on you who's just" I looked over to where his eyes were "watching 2 women with shopping bags walking across the sidewalk" he nodded in reply and I gave up, looking to the 2 girls he's so interested in at the moment. I watched as the blonde haired girl walked along side of the brunette next to her with their sunglasses on. They were each holding shopping bags, one which caught my eye. The Victoria Secrets bag the blonde was carrying, I got a full look at the both of them and noticed the brunette was quite short next to her blonde friend who I figured was a soccer player. Her calves were full of muscle. I felt Louis tap my shoulder and I looked to him, he was pointing at a man in black running towards the girls and eventually made it and tried taking the brunettes bag. I got up debating on wether to help or not, seeing as me and Lou were the only ones here other than the guy in black. I watched as her sunglasses fell from her nose and to the ground, I took a good look at her familiar face and soon began sprinting across the street. Oh gosh.

"ROSE! ROSIE!" I yelled running across the street towards her, dodging the cars in the process. I heard multiple calls behind me, probably the lads telling me to get out of the street. Fuck no, the love of my life is getting mugged by some man. I sprinted down the sidewalk towards her and saw Dakota trying to get the man off, but was pushed down by him who went back to trying to take the bag. "ROSE!" I yelled again, but I was soon in rage in what I saw was done next. The man flew his fist back, and right into her face; making her fall to the ground. Why does he want her purse so fucking much to do that to her. I jumped on the mans back and wrestled him to retrieve the bag. I finally was strong enough to flip us over and regain myself from being in control.

That was when I began punching.

"DON'T *punch* EVER *punch* FUCKING *punch* TOUCH *punch* HER *punch* AGAIN*punch* -" I was cut off by the lads holding me back and telling me to settle down. "I WON'T SETTLE DOWN, THIS PRICK JUST PUNCHED ROSE IN THE FACE" I said gesturing over to Liam holding Rose's face and inspecting the bruises now forming. I quickly ran over to her and held her in my arms. "HARRY TAKE HER TO THE CAR" Dakota yelled, I nodded and fully picked her up running over to the black range rover across the street. I struggled to get the keys out if my pocket and tried holding Rose with one hand. I heard her moan in pain and I looked down to her and saw she had a few tears falling down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry Rosie" I said softly, opening the door and pulling her in with me. She laid across the backseat, her head on my crotch. Okay, no time for dirty jokes haz. "Harry?" She croaked, I looked down and brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "Shhhh" I said, trying my best to calm her. I noticed a drop of water fall on her neck and realized it can't rain in a car, wow I was crying. I watched as her face twitched when she tried opening her eyes. "Ooooowwww"she said like a baby in pain. I chucked and she giggled, her teeth showing through her smile. "H-Harry I missed you" she said lacing our fingers together. I heard her struggle at taking a breath and winced as she touched a sore spot on her stomach where the man punched her multiple times. "Rosie who was that man" I asked, playing with her wavy brown hair. "I don't kno-ow, he was following us around this whole day but I just didn't think of it I gu-guess." She finished, her accent lingered to my ears. I love her voice, her English accent is so unique. I inspected the gashes in her cheeks and under her right eye.