You Bit*h

When I got up I decided to go to the grocery store to pick up some things that I need to make me and Isaac some breakfast . I get in my car and began to drive to the nearest grocery store . I get a weird feeling , I feel like I am being watched . Maybe I am just being paranoid .

I get out of the car and then everything goes black . I wake up with a pounding headache . I open my eyes and see 2 huge guys starring down at me . I notice that my hands and feet have some sort of restraints on them . My heart begins to race immediately . Where am I ? Who are these people ?

"The Bit*h woke up ." One of the guys says into a wiki-talkie.

A few minutes later a third guy walks in . I have a feeling that he was the one the guy was talking to . The guy comes and stands right in front of me . "Hey princess , I'm your owner ." He says . My hands start sweating and I pull on the restraints . He used that awful nickname that my dad used to call me . His voice sounds really cold .

"You can try princess , but you will never leave . I'm your owner , you belong to me ."

"No , Isaac will come get me . He'll get here any time . I know he will ." I say trying to reassure myself , as tears stream down my cheeks .

"Oh yea I was forgetting about your beloved Isaac . Do you know the true reason why you guys met ? I hired him to watch over you . But that asshole fell in love with you , and he wouldn't tell me where you were . But I found you bit*h ." I was crying uncontrollably at this point . I can't believe this , this is all too much .

Out of nowhere Isaac and three other guys bust open the door . They are all carrying pretty huge guns , and shoot the two guys , leaving my "Owner" . Isaac walks up to him and holds the gun to his head . "She's mine , not yours !" He yells and then shoots him . I stare at all of the limp , lifeless bodies around me , as Isaac unties me . I jump into his arms and cry .