I laughed in response as I slowly got up. Finally, I felt energy rising in me and then back to normal.

"Seriously Joy, I can't believe you able to withstand that much. Do you what this means?" Without wait for a response, she quickly answered, "This is something to defend you self against...well, you know who."

I already knew who she was talking about and she was right. "I know, but I was wondering if I could do something else?"

"Are able to do anything else?" She asked in suspicion.

"Yes I am. I want to fight against you." I simply said.

"Really? You sure about this?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine now."

"But will you be later?" She raised an eyebrow.

Ignoring that smart remark, I got into fighting stance and she mirrored my position.

At first, Sam attacked. She stomped on the ground, making me lose balance. She took advantage by quickly aiming to punch my face, but I quickly move my head and punched the open side of her stomach. She stumbles at first, but comes back at me again. Waving her hand in the air, a vine appeared. The long, leafy vine, whipped through the air. My eyes widen at how she just did that, I said, "You're definitely teaching me that."

A smirk played on her lips, "Of course I will, but for now..." Then she aimed for my head but I quickly ducked. She continued this many times but finally, she strikes and in slow motion, I grabbed the ends of it and pulled it. Making her follow, she stumbled forward and I quickly turned her around as I wrap the vine around her neck. I didn't make so tight but tight enough for her to lose.

She got up and widen her eyes as I asked, "Again?"

"Hello my favorite people!"

We both turned our heads to see a girl waving both hands in the air. Her hair is out which fell down to her waist added with a beanie on. She wears a plain white shirt and black jeans. Her leather jacket fitted perfectly to her style. She looks so....normal.

"Elizabeth!!" Sam went running towards her, giving her a probably bone crushing hug.

"C'mon Sam...you're still sweaty..." Elizabeth complained.

"Don't care...I don't see you around as much..." Sam replied in a singing voice.

"Please help me...." Elizabeth turned to me.

Right now, me and Elizabeth has been becoming more and more close to each other. Sometimes we would hand out and talk about random things. We both never talk about...well, you know who.

"Alright, alright...break it up." I stepped in between them and gave Elizabeth a reassuring smile.

"So....I was thinking, since I have been in this place for too long and constantly with Elliot, who wants to go out?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh! You mean like a girls day out?" Sam gushed.

"Whatever you want to call it. So you in?"

"Sure." I nodded.

"Great! So I'll be waiting for you guys in the front."

"Okay."

Well all went our separate ways to get ready.

When I got to my room, Sam's words replayed in my mind.

Girls day out.....

Well this is the first.

.

.

"What do you think about this? Will Robert like this?"

I looked up to see Sam holding up a short black dress, no sleeves, and would show half her back.

"It's nice." Was all I said.

"You said that like 10 times."

"Well if you would have listened to me in the first place, Robert doesn't care what you wear, he likes you for you."

A smile spread across her face. "Thanks."

"Anytime. Not can we go? We've been here for like 3 hours."

"Fine." She gathered all the clothes she got for all three of us and went over the cashiers.

While she did that, I began my search for Elizabeth. Few moments later, I found her sitting on a bench in front of a fountain. And next to her was a guy who wore a blue shirts with a brown leather jacket with black jeans and combat boots.

Interesting.....

Quietly, I rushed over to the nearest bush and hid behind it. Lucky this was close enough to listen what they were talking about.

".....and she just walked away like that. Not one look back."

"Well she's an idiot for leaving." Elizabeth said.

"Without her leaving, I would have never met you." The brown haired boy said.

Player.

I snickered as he said that. Then Elizabeth got up and said, "It's been great hanging out with you but I need to find my friends."

"Oh, okay. I gotta go too. So, see you later?" He stood up too.

"Of course Loki." Then they did one of the most awkwardest handshake I have ever seen but ended up laughing about it. Soon enough, Loki walked away as I came out from my spot.

"So....Loki huh?" I spoke up. But immediately regretted it because of the ear piercing scream Elizabeth let out. I started rubbing my ears, "You know, if making someone's ear bleed was on your bucket list, you could cross it off."

"Oh..um, well you scared me." She still held her hand to her chest.

"Hmm, really?" I said sarcastically.

"Whatever. But why were you hiding behind there. Were you listening to us?"

"Yeah....I just saw you talking and I didn't want to interrupt anything." Shrugging like it was nothing.

"You...you...you...." Was all she said and then went over to the fountain and splashed water on me.

Oh no she didn't!

I ran over to her and hopped inside the fountain and splashed more water on her.

"Oh it's on!" She screamed.

Next thing you know, we were both drenched from head to toe and laughing our asses off.

"Hey! You two!"

We looked towards the way the voice came from and it was a security running his way over towards us. Then we both looked at each other before bolting out there. I could still hear him yelling 'Stop those kids!' But people looked at us like we were crazy.

Then I took a glance to the side and saw Sam holding shopping bags that just fell from her hands and was just staring at me and Elizabeth. But I didn't have time to go over to her. There was just one thing I needed to do;

Get out of here!

Without getting caught.