Chapter 7 Pain waves

Start from the beginning

"All you have to do is think of what clothes you want to wear and just snap your fingers." "It's that simple?!" "Yeah." "Ok how about this." She snapped her finger and ended up wearing a long jacket with short sleeves and a collar, with gold rims, A white skirt with gold rims and a S with golden angel wings on the side chest of the jacket.

"How do I look?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "What are you wearing! Change it NOW!" "Why I quite like this outfit." "That is a Elements team uniform you are not allowed to have one, or wear one."

"Why not? I expecially love this one its so pretty and white and look at the bit of turquoise on these sleeves and these boots, and look at these open gloves! I love it!" "Take it off now!" "But why?!"

"Beacuse you don't have the right to wear it!" I found myself almost yelling. "But why?" "Your not a member until we decied on what to do with you, maybe even after that you won't be a memeber, we have to decide!"

"But why can't I wear I wear this." Because it's not your's! It's Solenia's!" "Ah that explains the 'S' alright." She snapped her fingers. She was now wearing a yellow top that hung off her shoulders, then she wore blue jeans with a belt and her hair was still in a messy bun but she had chop sticks in her hair with hoop earrings on.

"There better?" "It's duable let's go." "Uh Damion where are you going without clothes?" I looked down to see what she was talking about. I was still in my pyjama's...maybe she's useful after all.

(Guys can you hear me?) ( Caleb:Yeah Damion were here what's up? ) (Meet me in the training room in angel form I have a problem here that will need to be solved.) (Amy:Problem....Well ok were on our way should we get Luna.P on the way?)

(Naw I'll pick her up) (Scarlett:You know I can here you guys right?) (Danny:Who was that?!) ( Vira: It sounded like.....) (I'll see you guys there.) I ended our little conference. I made my watch apper swiped my hand over it.

My pyjama's turned into a red jacket with white rims my collar was up my pants turned into dark blue jeans with a silver chain in my pocket. I felt my white open fingered gloves apper on my hand with a bit of red around the tip of the glove.

My Bare feet were now covered with my red, white,and gold sneakers. And cannot forget the little red streak in my white hair, also the D with the little wings on the side of my jacket."Ah much better."

I looked at Scarlett and her mouth was wide open in amazment. "Well let's go!" I said. She snapped back into it and followed me out the door. I stopped in front of Luna.P's room I was about to go in until I remembered that SHE was with me. "Stay here!" I ordered.

"But why what's in there?" "Something just shut up and stay here." I walked inside. I was Luna.P sitting on the side of her bed and it looked like she had been crying. "Luna.P , my little princess are you ok?"

"D-daddy....I think somethings wrong with mommy.....I felt....a wave of pain.... I senced it..." She felt it too...now i'm certain that something is wrong. "Sweetie i'm sure it's nothing...don't worry we'll get her back soon I promise." She nodded and brushed it aside.

"Well get dressed Luna.P we have a meeting to get to." "Don't you mean you have to get to a meeting?" "Nope your coming with me we all have a say in this matter." "Oh! Ok!" Luna.P put on a light green sun dress that was kind of poofy with a white cover "Kay I'm ready"

"Ok let's go." I took her hand and lead her into the hallway. She looked forward. "Uh who's that?" She asked pointing. I looked in the direction she was pointing in. I had totally forgot that Scarlett was there.

"Oh god I totally forgot about you...." "Damion who's this little one?" "Ugh.....Luna.P don't be rude,introduce yourself, like I taught you." I pushed her forward a bit. She curtcied.

"I am princess Luna.P daughter of King Damion and Queen Solenia." "H-Hold on one mintue...did you just say....DAUGHTER!" she said with a shocking face.

"Oh....I apoligize did you not hear me?" "No, no..I heard you that was directed to your father." "Luna.P this is Scarlett an....aquantance between me and your mother." "Oh...well it's nice to meet you."

"It's wonderful to meet you little one, my you look just like your father...and I would know I used to date your father." "YOU!...you dated daddy...my daddy?!" She nodded.I was keeping my anger deep deep down but with the way this is going i'll probably exsplode any fricking minute.

"No my darling I never dated her she may have liked me but I was always with your mother." "OOOOHHHH! That's makes more sence." "Anyway should we head to the meeting?" Scarlett said. I didn't even bother saying anything I just took Luna.P's hand and lead her to the training room.

On the way Luna.P stopped and held her head in pain I could feel it too but since i'm stronger it didn't bother me as much as it did Luna.P, as I finished my thought the pain wave hit so hard that she feel on her knee's.

"Luna.P! are you...ugh....ok?" "There it is again! Mommy's hurt I feel it! We got to check up on her!" "I felt it too, something is wrong! Her pain waves have never felt so strong before....like it's inhanced somehow.....Your right we got to check on her."

I helped Luna.P up and went back in the direction to my room. (Cage: Damion what the hell was that pain wave?!) (You felt that too?!) (Caleb: Yeah we all felt it somethings wrong what is it?!)

(It's Mommy the pain wave came from Mommy! Something is going on with her that's causing her pain!) (Were going back to my room to check up on her) (Caleb:Do you want us to come there?) (That would be best....We'll meet you all there) (Caleb:You got it!)

I started walking fast. "Ok what the hell is going on and what is a pain wave!" "Watch your mouth in front of my daughter!" I said with a strong tone. "Luna.P please tell her what a pain wave is while I try to get in contact with your mother."

"Ok so we all have telepathic links to each other. When one of us feel pain we send out a pain wave telepathic so we let the others know that something has happened....but you can't feel it because your not connected to mommy like we are.

Her pain wave was incredably strong, she's never sent out a wave like that before."

"Oh I see." She said. I ran to the mirror and put my hand on it and the image of our room on the other side appered, I looked around but she wasn't there. "Solenia?!"I screamed. No answer. I heard Luna.P yelling in pain. I ran over to her and held her up

"heck the training room." She said holding back her tears. I went up and told the mirror to show me a reflection of the training room. It rippled then cleared to show me the training room, it was a horrendous sight the walls were covered with blood.

then it panned to revile the whole room. Solenia was standing in the middle of it stabbing the living day light out of a dark soilder. Solenia then cut off the soilder's head and threw it on the ground.

I covered Luna.p's eyes. Solenia was covered in blood her hands were covered so was her clothes. "Well done my dear....you've become way more powerful that I taught you how to convert your wand into other weapons." "Yes I find the bow to be more useful l then all the others, so light and gracefull, so easy to use."

"With a bit more training we'll be able to declaire war on the other side for killing our dear Luna.P" "Yes....blood for blood." "That's what I like to hear." "Now if you don't mind I would like to continue with my training."

"Of course i'll send in more men for you." "Thankyou." SD walkes out of the room and Solenia stabbes one of the still living men in the face with the bottom of her bow. She puts her hair back up in a high ponytail as it had slipped out when she killed the last man.

"You will pay for what you did to my daughter....no one will get in my way....my hair shouldn't be white anymore I am not pure of heart, it should be red...for all the men i've killed. She snap's her fingers and her hair turned red but with bits and pieces of white left over. "This is all for you my little girl."