I'M SO SORRY!!!

Hello there. I know that many of you are expecting this to be a new chapter of obnoxious silence, unfortunately it is not and i doubt there will be another chapter on this story. Now before you freak out and spew fire i do not intend to abandon obnoxious silence. Instead, i plan to rewrite it. I love the concept that i came up with for this story, but when i started Tyki (at least to me) seemed very lack luster and there were many unbelievable or simply ridiculous events that occur in the original story. I plan to keep this version up but i sincerely hope that you'd be interested in the updated version where characters will (hopefully) be more in character and Tyki will remain consistent across the board. 

I truly hope you won't tear me to shreds and will hear me out. i first published this story on October 4th 2014. my writing capabilities have greatly improved over time and i believe that i can make this story a lot better. Like with my Ouran fic, "Living in my sister's shadow" i believe that it's newer/updated version is a thousand times better and cringe at the thought of people reading it. While this story is different (only 1 year old compared to 3 going on 4 years old) i still feel i can make this so much better. And i will admit, i need to finish watching the series and i might end up changing the pairing for the story but i think it'd be for the best in the end. 

The rewrite would have familiar characters and new ones alike and also have more original content. Everything would be updated and i hope you will support me through this. Right now THIS story is in the KnB_wattyawards under the category "YAOI" and voting is still on. if you'd like to vote feel free to go there. 

And with the whole (maybe) new pairing deal i'd like some fan support. I'd love to hear who you think Tyki should be paired up with and if they aren't chosen i can always write a oneshot for the pairing of your choice (Like if you have a situation/scene you'd like to see the two (or more) in.) 

I seriously can't thank you enough for reading this story. I hope you'll like the rewrite as much as the original.

(And if you haven't seen KnB abridged on youtube i added the video to this chapter)