the football lover tag

This isn't a would you rather, but I thought it would be really cool to share my answers and ask you guys these questions! Make sure to answer them if you can!

When did you become a fan of football?

Around January 2014!

Who are your favorite footballers?

Hm.. I love Ronaldinho, Messi, Neymar, Marco Reus, Jamie Agger, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, and Phillipe Coutinho!

Do you have any favorite managers?

Kloppo, Lucho, and Pep Guardiola!

What are your favorite clubs and why?

FC Barcelona, Liverpool, and Borussia Dortmund because they are such amazing teams with the best fan atmosphere ^_^

What are your favorite national teams and why?

I like Spain because you can see their passion when they play!

Have you been to any football matches? If so, which ones?

I have not ):

Do you own any jerseys? Who's?

I have Marco Reus (Germany), Neymar's (FCB), and Messi (FCB).

Which matches would you like to go to?

The World Cup, of course! And a Champions League match!

Which jerseys would you like to own?

An Aubameyang BVB one, Ter Stegen FCB one, and an Adam Lallana LFC one.

Do your group of friends enjoy football as much as you?

I only have one friend from my group that enjoys watching football ): but playing football, most my friends do.

Have you met any footballers?

I haven't personally met any, but I've seen one!

Which footballers would you like to meet?

I'd like to meet Mats Hummels, Messi, Steven Gerrard, and Robbie Keane! Oh and Antonie Griezmann and Fernando Torres! (Oops that's a lot)

* Who was your first football crush?  *

I don't remember exactly, but I think it was either Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, or Raheem Sterling.

I nominate enhancement @ncmusiclp @marcorooster marcbartras permertesacker emboabas schneiderlin @ikerikeriker JazzmynOra and anyone else who wants to do this!