Chapter 1

[Najima's POV

**unedited

I saw him again. This is the fourth time in a week that everytime I saw him my heart would beat in rhythm. Everytime he talked, laughed and smiled, I felt thousand of butterflies erupted in my stomach. He really can make a girl go crazy. Even though people hated his sneeze because it was so damn loud, but I loved it. It made my day. 

His seat was only four rows ahead, not that far. Everytime he walked past me, I couldn't help but did something weird to him like, teased him or hit him with my book. He never realized my red flushed cheeks when he turned to glare at me. I smiled at that thought. 

"Are you day dreaming again?" Asked my friend Zeeyan, who is currently munching my Cheetos as if she bought it. 

I quickly snapped back to reality at her voice. 

"Nah." 

"Oh really! Who is that guy, then?" She asked still munching my Cheetos but in slow speed. She took everything happened in my life were interesting. How lucky I am to have friends like her? Note the sarcasm please. 

I startled a bit and stared at her for a second as if she could read my mind. I immediately shooked my head denying the truth. There is no way this idiot can read mind! 

She looked at me skeptically but then moving on with my Cheetos which is currently still in her holding. She then looked around the classroom, and then looked at me. She has that look on her faced 'we-have-a-big-mission' when she looked at me. She went closer to my ears and whispered, 

"Do you wanna do something fun?" She wiggled her eyebrows. 

I raised my eyebrows, "What kind of fun?" 

"My kind of fun. Come on!" She grabbed my hands and stopped at the cabinet at the back of our classroom to grab something. 

I was surprised when I saw her approaching 'his' seat. I frozed at the moment, wondering what she would do. He was dozing off in his seat, with his head in folded hands. Zeeyan sneaked behind him, beckoning me to do the same. She took something out of her pocket, revealing an elastic hair bands. I chocked a laughed as she grabbed a small amount of his hairs and swiftly tied it. 

Then an idea hit me! I hold my hands up at her told her to wait for me. I went to my seat and took out my pink Lipice along with my NAKED blusher from my school bag. I went back to his seat and started our make over. I could not help but felt bad. Well, you could say this is how I express my affection towards him. 

I can't wait for this reaction!

Suddenly, the school bell rang, a signed that lunch break already over. I hurriedly went back to my seat, while Zeeyan still doing the make over works. She glanced at me and raised her thumbs to me then went back to her seat. 

"Well, good morning to all the student. As you know I am the well known Mr. Albert." All of the student began to booed him as he started talking through the speaker. 

"Okay! Settle down student!" The rooms remain silent after he yelled. He cleared his throat and went back to his speech. 

"I would like to inform you that your teacher will be late for about 30 minutes because we will be having an emergency teachers meeting. So, I would say, you shall be in your classroom and be a good student. No fight. No kissing. No escaping." He finished his speech and the student started to cheer. 

I looked at him. Still dozing off in his seat. I remember the first time meeting him. It was in Year 9, our first encounter was not really a lovey dovey like in a romance movie or in book. We were more to 'talking' to each other, like I yelled at him and he yelled at me back. 

But then, I looked in his furious eyes. I saw his beautiful brown eyes glaring down at me as if he was telling me how lonely he was and how he need an affection from someone. That is the only thing that stand out in him and that's the thing make my heart beat uncontrollably until today. 

So, yes, I declared to you, me the troublemaker chick has a crush on the troublemaker dude!