0.1

Flashback

"Harry!!! Breakfast is ready!!" My mommy yelled.

I was shoving all my papers and crayons into my power rangers back-pack.

I ran out of my bedroom and ran down the stairs. I tripped on the last step and hitting my face on the floor as usual.

"Oh honey! How many times have I told you no running down the stairs" my mommy said,while wiping off the dust from my Lightning McQueen shirt and my jean pants.

"MOMMY LOOK" I yelled in her ear while showing off my red Lightning McQueen light up sketchers.

"Yeah those shoes are cool" my mommy said while sitting me on a chair.

"DUH!!! I know there cool, you don't have to tell me twice" I said while eating my pancakes my mommy gave me.

She laughed and started talking to me about boring stuff. I didn't listen I was just to excited for my first day of  1st grade.

"Harry! HARRY!!" My mommy yelled making me jump.

"Yes mommy" I said nicely with a big smile.

"Were you ignoring me??" she said giving me a mean look.

I just smiled bigger and nodded my head.

She chuckled.

"So are you ready for your first day of 1st grade" she smiled.

"Yes I'm so ready, I've been waiting my whole life for this moment" I said while, drinking my juice.

She laughed, and told me it was time to go to school.

.......

My mommy and I held hands while walking me to my 1st grade class.

A lady with bright red hair walked up to us and she bent down to my height.

"Hi sweetie what's your name, I'm your teacher Ms. Madrid" the lady said, her breath smells like coffee.

"My name is Harry Evans Garcia" I smiled putting my hand out.

"Well it's nice to meet you Harry Evans Garcia" the lady said shaking me head while smiling.

She smiled at me again then went up to her normal height and started talking to my mommy. I looked inside the class and it looked fun. There was a bright square blanket, and big bean bags everywhere. And there was tables were kids were coloring on.

"Are you ready to go inside" my teacher said.

I looked over to my mommy and I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Bye honey I'll be back soon, have fun" she said to me giving me a big kiss on the cheek.

I pushed her away while laughing trying to take off the rep lipstick stain on my cheek.

I ran inside and sat at a table where there was another boy and girl sitting there.

I took out my coloring book and my crayons and started coloring a tiger purple.