{1}

Ashlynn walked down the hall to her office, nerves buzzing through her. She had a meeting later, and it could cost her her job if it didn't go well.

She set her papers on her desk and walked to close the door. She had closed it and sat down with her coffee when someone burst in. She sighed and looked up.

Standing there was one of the new workers that transferred to this building. He was tall, and slender, with a sharp jawline. His hair was blacker than an abyss, that contrasted beautifully with his blue green eyes.

She stood up, tugging at her clothes nervously. "Can I help you?" Her voice rang out strong and confident, not at all how she felt.

His eyes raked up and down her body, before settling on her eyes. "Well," his voice was like cream, and a British accent making it better. "I was told there was a hot worker down here, thought I'd come check her out." He smirked and leaned against the door, pushing it closed with his back, trapping her in her office.

She felt her cheeks turn red and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She needed this man to leave before he made her a blubbering mess. "Can I help you with anything else?"

He bit his lip before nodding. "Your name?"

"Ashlynn Marsh." She answered warily.

He grinned. "You look like a Meg. I'm going to call you Meg."

She frowned. "No. Do not call me Meg."

He just laughed at her. "You can call me Logan, Meg."

Ashylnn grit her teeth. "Do not call me Meg!" She yelled at the man that claims to be Logan. "Get out!" She pointed to the door angrily.

"Whatever you want, Meg." With that, he left.

Ashylnn dropped in her chair, a frustrated sigh leaving her lips. All attractive men are so infuriating!

***()***

Logan, as he was now going by, walked down the hall and right out of the office building where Ashlynn worked. He had been watching her, from his place on Asgard. But of course, she doesn't remember him. When they met and fell in love, terrible things began to happen. So he took her memories, and left.

It crushed him, but Loki knew it was his only choice. He wouldn't hurt his love like that. He would rather kill himself a thousand times and torture himself in a thousand ways before hurting her.

But after almost a year of not being with her, he became selfish again. He took on a human form, and his plan was to make her fall in love with him all over again. But she would not know him as Loki. That would only bring back her pain.