ten

warming: very fluffy smut

When I walk into Patrick's home -- our home -- for the first time, I'm delighted by the look and feel of it. There's candles everywhere -- of course, none of them are lit considering he's been with me for the past month -- and it's huge.

His ceilings are at least thirty feet off of the ground, and the balcony is beautiful as well. The floors are marble.

He comes running in minutes after I do, carrying our bags. He's soaked, mostly because of the storm that hit out of nowhere on the way here.

The best part is that Andy's apartment building is just down the street. He smiles at me after shutting the door and kicking off his shoes.

"How do you like it, babe?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, his chin on my shoulder as I look around excitedly.

"I love it!" I exclaim. He chuckles, his grip tightening on my waist.

"I'll show you around," He says. He pulls away and grabs my hand. "This room we're in now is the living room," He pulls me around a corner. "That's the kitchen,"

He pulls me up the stairs next. "There's more downstairs, but I don't feel like walking that much," He explains. I laugh at my lazy boyfriend. "This is the living room upstairs," He says once we reach the top. "And now the best part. Our bedroom,"

When he opens the double doors, my mouth drops to the floor. The bed is in the middle, and it's huge. The carpet is white and soft and without a stain. The door to his walk-in closet is open, and half of it is cleaned out, which I assume is for me.

The bathroom, which is connected directly from the room, has a marble floor. The bathtub is huge, and there's a jacuzzi filter.

There's a really big mirror where I can put my eyeliner on at if I ever go back to that phase. Everything is so beautiful and amazing.

"I love it!" I say, jumping into Patrick's arms. He laughs and catches me with ease.

"I'm glad," He says. He carries me over to the bed and drops me on it. "You should sleep," He says, twirling a piece of my hair between his fingers.

"I really don't want to sleep," I say urgently. A blush arises on his face when he realises what I'm trying to put out. "I want to do something more fun,"

"Pete," He says as a warning, I think, "I really think it would be best if you just slept,"

"Patrick," I whine, "I'm not in the mood for sleeping,"

"Pete, I'm sorry, I can't do anything for you at the moment," He tells me. I pout at him.

"Why not?" I ask, obviously offended. "Am I not pretty enough for you?"

"Pete, oh my gosh, stop. I love you, and I'd love to make love to you, but I can't. I want you to make sure you're ready before we do anything," He explains.

"Patrick, I'm not a child. I know what I want," I say. He shakes his head.

"I know you aren't, okay? But you can't blame me for not wanting to do anything when you thought I was a monster less than a week ago," His thumb strokes my cheek as he talks.

"Okay," I finally say. We fall asleep sometime later, the only sounds being Patrick's humming noises.

--

My request comes more often, but Patrick keeps turning me down. It isn't until three weeks later that I'm still complaining when he smirks at me and carries me up the stairs.

Patrick lies me down gently and crawls over me. He kisses me softly before moving down my neck and kissing there. He sucks a small bruise under my neck before letting me lean up so he can pull the shirt off of my body.

"So beautiful," He mumbles against my chest. My hands tangle in his hair when he starts mouthing at my collarbone and the tattoo that ghosts across it.

Patrick's tongue moves down, swiping across my left nipple before smiling against me at the moan I make. He stops at the tattoo right above the waistband of my jeans.

He kisses it and slides his tongue across it as he unbuckles my jeans. He pulls them down to my thighs and lets me kick them off.

Patrick comes back up to my face to kiss me as one of his hands slips into my boxers. I moan into his mouth as it wraps around me.

"You've done this before, yeah?" He asks gently as he sucks lightly on my jaw. I swallow and shake my head gently, stilling his movements. "You've never..?" He trails off. As if to make his point, his other hand slips down the back of my boxers and presses softly against my hole. I jump. "You haven't,"

"Is that a problem?" I ask. He shakes his head and smiles at me.

"No. I'll enjoy being your first and last," He says. I roll my eyes at him, but he turns me over before he actually sees me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as his lips trail down my spine.

"Something I've never done for anyone before," He says. His lips reach my ass, and he spreads my cheeks. "Relax, alright?" I feel his tongue lick across my hole. That's really gross, but it feels amazing so I moan. He does it again and again until I don't notice the fact that he has two fingers deep inside of me. "Wanna go for one more?" He asks.

"Y-Yes," I groan. He sticks a third finger in and moves them around, as if he's searching for something. It feels weird like I'm -- oh fuck. "Patrick!" I moan out.

"Found it," He says. When he pulls his fingers out and flips me over, I whine at the loss. "Hey, hey, Mr. Eager,"

He pulls his shirt off and then his pants before pulling my boxers down and off. His come off soon after.

Patrick spits on his hand and runs it up and down his dick. "Are you ready?" He asks. I swallow the lump forming in my throat and nod.

The blunt head of his cock rests against my hole. He pushes in slowly and gives me a second to adjust. This is way different than three fingers. When I nod, he presses in a little further.

"How much more?" I ask, out of breath.

"About halfway," He says. How? I feel so full already. He pushes in a lot more until I feel his thighs touching my ass. I let out a cry of pain. "I'm all the way,"

He gives me about four minutes to adjust before grabbing my hands and forcing me to look at him. "I want to see you while I'm fucking you," He says.

Patrick pulls out and pushes in, causing me to let out a shout of pleasure. "Feels so good,"

"Let it out. Let me hear you," He says as he pulls out of me and thrusts in harder. I scream his name, my fingernails running down his back. "I love you so much,"

He continues to push into me until his thrusts become sloppy and less powerful. One of his hands releases mine and wraps around my cock. It moves in and out of his fist.

"I love you, Patrick!" I shout, and then I'm coming all over both of our chests. He comes not soon after, and when he pulls out, his come leaks out and down my thigh.

Patrick grabs his shirt and cleans me up before tossing it aside. He lets me lie my head on his chest.

"I love you. That was amazing," I say. I know he blushes because I know my boyfriend.

"I love you more," He says. I roll my eyes.

"Impossible,"

"Oh it's possible, trust me,"

"No it isn't!"

Our argument goes on until we fall asleep, and it still goes on until this day when our three kids are running around the room. And when we're alone. And when we're in public. All of the time, basically.

--

THE END

I'M SO SAD UGH

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY & LOOK FOR A NEW BOOK OUT SOON