"Io hit ah' ditch......"

Waiting my the bottom of the hill, holding your sled, you spot sniper walking down the slope, doing the same. You meet him halfway and say,

"What happened?" You inquire with a smirk.

" Io hit ah' ditch, and got stuck." He pouted.

" Ha, I win again!" You proclaim.

"NO YOU DON'T! ALL OF THESE TIOMES YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING!" Sniper said in frustration.

"Ha, whatever." You laughed. booping his nose. " I'm still counting it."

He looked down and gave a very exasperated sigh. Turning his attention back to you he opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off before he could.

"You wanna know what we are doing next? I hope so, cause your not leaving me. Anyway, we are gonna go jump on frozen streams to see if they break." You say excitedly.

"Um,_______, you know that, that is a really bad oidea roight?" He says, questioning your sanity at this point.

"Well..... then we can throw buckets of water in the street, so cars can slip on them."

"THAT'S AN EVEN WORSE OIDEA! PEOPLE COULD GET KILLED! Wait, ah' you trying to make really bad suggestions?" Sniper asks.

"Maybe.....yes.... but seriously what do you wanna do?"

"You know exactly what oI wanna do, _____, oI wanna go inside."

~~~~~~~~~~ Author's note ~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to write a new chapter, specially since it has pretty crappy quality and is really short, but I've had alot of stuff to do lately. I'll start updating closer to normally now.