Little Detour Ahead

Start from the beginning

"Uh..........hi?" 'Seriously?! That's all I could come up with?!' I scolded myself trying to avoid any trouble at this point due to the fact that there were three Creepypasta monsters right in front of her, also counting Sally who I was holding in my arms. "What is your business here child?" Slenderman asked me thought that mind power of his, and he didn't sound happy to see me holding on of his "children" in the arms of a stranger. "Uh, well....you see, I was-" "She saved me from the big hole daddy. She made a rope out of vines to help me get out." Sally said to him hoping to help me get into less trouble. 'Wait? did she call Slenderman daddy? That's soooo cute. XD' I thought not realizing he can still hear me. "So, you saved Sally?" A boy with goggles came up to me, who I assume is Toby, asked me. "Yeah, and you must be Toby." "That's right!" He said as he raised one of his hatchets in the air as he posed with proud motivation. 'Huh, weird, but funny.' While Toby was having his moment, Slenderman came up to me which made Toby move out of the way. "For saving Sally, I am grateful to to you. Now if you don't mind, would you please give her to me." He said as he raised up his arms ready to hold her and for me to give her to him. But before I could, Sally retaliated by hugging me tighter. "No! I don't want her to go yet. Can't we keep her with us?!" She pleaded to him not even considering on my agenda, but kids will be kids.....even the murderous ones. "Now Sally, you know better then that, she probably has her own priorities and a home already. We can't just take her." He tried convincing her but she just shook her head quickly and kept holding me tighter. By this time Jeff came up and literally grabbed Sally by her hips and tried to puller her off of me. "Com'n Sally! Stop being a brat and lets go!" He said pulling all his might, but with no prevail. Then Toby join in the fun and went behind Jeff and joined him the game of tug and war but still nothing. 'Man, this kid has a strong grip of steel.' That's when I knew, I had to give in. "How about I just come over with you guys, since this gonna get us no where." I said and Sally made the most cute, pleading face I ever saw. "Yes, please daddy?" "Hhmmm..........very well then, she can come over." At that point Jeff and Toby let go and sighed in defeat as she giggled at them. "follow us." Slenderman said as he, Jeff, and Toby lead the way. Sally Didn't seem to want to let go of me anytime soon, so I agreed to carry on the way there, to the mansion.

As we arrived and went inside, Sally Jumped off me and said that she's going upstairs to get her toys and tea set so that they can play together. While she did that, Jeff and Toby wen to the kitchen and Slenderman led me to the living room. Slenderman sat on the sofa chair and I sat on the three seated couch. "So, why were you traveling through the woods off the scenic root.? I would've thought someone like you would of taken the dirt trail not far from where you were and not through the dirt, trees, and the marsh. Not that I'm grateful for what you did, I'm just really curious." He said trying to reassure me. "Oh, well, I'm looking for something important and I didn't have a map or anything so, I decided to take the long way. Plus I'm not used to being around others, so I like to keep to myself and distant myself from them. No offence." I said hoping I didn't anger him. "None taken, so what are you looking for then?" He said trying to keep the conversation even though it felt as if it were an interrogation. "I have no idea." I said truthfully while scratching the back of my neck casing the room to go silent for 5 seconds. "So, you are looking for something, but you have no clue of what it may look like." He said trying to understand my situation but still confused. "Basically yeah, that sums it up really." I said with a smile. "But how do you in pray tell know when you find it?" He ask me and I had to try to explain this the best way I could at this point. "I'll just know I guess. From what I know, and with the little information I have, it should be up north from here in a forest full of willow trees called Di Fronte. " Another full 5 seconds of silence filled the room. "Why don't you tell about yourself then." He said changing the confusing subject. "Oh, um." 'What do I say?' I thought trying no to panic. "Is something the matter?" "Uh well, its not a long story, but its kinda hard to explain." 'literally.' I said feeling unsure of what to do. "Try me, I'm willing to listen." He said encouraging me to continue. "Okay then. Well you see, I have no memories of my past." "Amnesia?" He asked me getting more curious. "Something like that, but I do remember some things about myself from my birthday to my favorite things but that's about it really." "Any family?" "Not sure per-say, I've been on my own for a while to know for sure and no one has really came to me let alone recognize me for a long time in this case, but if I find this thing I'm looking for I'm sure something will happen that will help seek a chance at happiness or at least some closure." I said a little sad but prideful at the end. ".....Do you at least know what you are or the way you handle humans?" He said in a serious tone. ".........to tell you the truth, it kinda hard to say what I really am alone, as for the humans......its kinda complicated to me." I said as honest I could be, not a single lie told in that sentence. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see, before (y/n) knew she was a dream demon, she didn't know she was killing people or anyone at all especially in their sleep. They just came and disappeared as far as she was concerned and she thought she was dreaming all this up in her head wanting to wake up from all this only to find out she wasn't at least that's what Soogerrith told her, in order to see that she has been dead. He tried to explain to her most of what is going on to her from how long he has known her when he whipped her memories. It was the only thing she could process.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see." He said calmly. That when Sally came back from upstairs to the living room with her toys ready to play. "I hope you will stay for dinner." He said as he got up from the chair. "Sure, I could eat." after that he left down the hall to his study. 

-Time Skim-

As the day went by, and everyone had their fill of Slender's cooking, I went back to the living room to grab my bag preparing to leave. "Are you really leaving (y/n)." Sally asked me looking like she was about to cry. "Afraid so Sally, I have to keep going on my mission." I said patting her head. "But you don't have a place to stay right?" Surprisingly it was Slenderman who asked me that. "Well no, But I planned to stay awake most of the trip till I hit a town near by." "But that's a two day trip! You won't have any energy left to stay awake."  Sally said trying to convince me to stay. "That won't be a problem since she'll be staying with us for now on." 

.

.

.

"Huh?" I said dumbfounded from what he just said. "You said your heading North to Di Fronte forest correct." I nodded to his statement. "That's a ten day trip at walking distance not counting sleep or stops, also as you said before you know you way around here especially without a map. So it be best if you stay here until you are better prepared then that satchel and have better information required for your journey." He said to me almost sounding more like an order. "Yea! (y/n)'s staying with us!" She said very happy for that decision. "W-wait, don't I have a say in this?" I said hopefully to get out of this. "No." They said with no hesitation. 'Well, damn.' "Your room has already been prepared for you, it right next to Sally's upstairs." He said to me- 'Wait, he had a room prepared for me already?!' "Yea! lets go see (y/n). I show you the way." She said dragging me upstairs. "H-hey, wait a minute."

-Normal prov-

Jeff went up to Slenderman. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" "I'm sure, We need to see for ourselves if she really is a threat or not since it appears to seem that she may be a new creation of a story she doesn't of herself, and I'm curious to see what she is." He said to Jeff and walk back his office. "If you say so. Your the boss."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I am soooooooooooo sorry for the delay on this chapter, Christmas break laziness got to me. But I hope this was to your expectation. 

This is Helen signing off.