A War on the Elements Pt 11

Oh god guys I'm really sorry, I've had the worst case of writers block and I wanted to take the story a different way but it wasn't really working out. Anyway, now I'm back on track and expect more chapters, a little bit darker story and characters and some cursing.

I hope you like it!

-Octpet :D

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Kai

"I've always wanted to go somewhere remote" I said as we walked down the long hallway to our rooms "but obviously not like this" I awkwardly put my hands into my hoodie pocket, waiting for someone to respond, breaking the awkward silence that followed my statement.

Then Mako jumped out of nowhere and jumped on top of Ecrons head then on my shoulder. Kajaa came running from the open door next to Ecron arms out reaching for Mako. "Oh spirits! Sorry, I know you're probably wondering why I have Mako, well, I thought it would be funny to play a joke on Alek and take Mako but he seems to hate me. look at my arms it looks like I tried to hurt it or give it a bath." She grabbed Mako off of my shoulder and sure enough he started to flail and kick scratching her arms and hands.

Ecron and I just looked at each other and laughed for a while as we remembered Sammy, a girl Alek met at a coffee shop when he walked outside to introduce her to Mako, right when Alek opened the cage Mako pounced on poor Sammy's face and scratched her up really badly. Alek made Mako stay at my house for a week 'till he came back begging me to give Mako back to him. I of course did but it was pretty hilarious.

When we got back to our separate rooms, I started packing A.K.A throwing everything I have into my suitcase and hoping I can close it at the end when Alek burst through my door. "Where's Mako???" He asked frantically I start to snicker "Kajaa Has him Doesn't she?" I shrug trying to hold back my laughter. he runs off in the direction of Kajaa's room.

I finished packing my stuff into the duffle bag and went to the rec room to get something to eat. I looked around in the fridge, pushing away a cabbage, I found some water tribe style noodles and heated those up and started eating them. They were really good. General Sokka walked into the rec room and saw me eating the noodles.

"Hey, my noodles!" He yelled, I looked down at them then back up at him.

"Whoops" I said

"I guess it's to late now, you can have them." General Sokka said

"Yay!" I said shoving some noodles into my mouth. Alek walked in looking winded with a scared Mako on his shoulder. "What happened to you?" I asked him

"I - looked - everywhere - for - Kajaa" He said taking breaths in between word.

"Well, where was she?" I asked

"In her room, the last place I looked." He said catching his breath. I laughed, he wasn't amused. Mako leapt from his shoulder onto mine and started exploring my shoulders. I could feel him shaking in fear against my neck.

"Aww, poor Mako, he's shaking." I said petting his head.

"Why is he so scared?" Ecron asked.

"I just sorta grabbed him and ran with him all the way here." Alek explained.

"Poor thing, being carried around like a doll." I said scratching his head sympathetically.

Kajaa walked in grabbing the bowl of noodles in front of me and eating it.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Hi" she said grinning at me then slurping down more noodles.

"I was eating that!"

"Well now I am." She said with the same grin on her face.I grunted In frustration. Mako jumped off my shoulder onto the table.

I stood up and walked out of the room grabbing Ecron's hand on the way and dragging him with me to the TV room.

"Is there a reason you dragged me with you?" He asked.

"Not really, I just wanted company." I said "and I need someone's ass to kick in Mario cart. I said grabbing a Wii controller and throwing it at him. I turned the Wii and the TV on and put the disc in. I grabbed a controller for myself and jumped onto the couch next to Ecron. I beat him in the first game and he beat me in the second, so we had a tie breaker.

"I'm gonna win." Ecron said confidently.

"Ha! Yeah right." I said shoving him playfully.

"Don't be so sure, I've got a trick up my sleeve." He said, I rolled my eyes.

We started the race, for most of it we juggled 1st place but by the last lap I was ahead. Near the end of the track. Ecron bent a huge gust of air at my hands, blowing he controller out of my hands and across the room. My character rammed into a wall and I watched him and the others quickly pass me.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled standing up knowing I couldn't win now. He laughed silently trying to keep it in ad he crossed the finish line. He flashed me a smile and I sneered back. "Spirits, you guys just live to mess with me."

"Well, it's usually the other way around." He said, I huffed in response sitting back down next to him. "Ah, come on it's all just fun." He said smiling and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You're usually not like this." I said.

"I know, I'm just feeling mischievous." He said.

"SOMETHINGS HAPPENING" I heard Kajaa yell cartoonishly through the wall. Then we heard a huge explosion and we felt the floor quake. Ecron and I looked at each other, we both had looks of pure fear on our faces. Alek's head popped in the door looking afraid too.

"We're leaving, now!"