Legend of Zelda: Haunted Dreams (ZeLink)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi there everyone, so this is just a small one-shot I decided to write on The Legend of Zelda (Based on: Skyward Sword). I posted this on my Fanfiction and DeviantArt and decided to post it on here as well, haha, so I hope you like it! Please let me know what you think of it, thanks! :D

I do NOT own The Legend of Zelda!

Genre: Romance/Hurt/Comfort

Rated: It's rated T (for Teens)

Pairings: Link and Zelda (ZeLink) ^__^

Summary: Every Nightmare has a story & reason behind it. The final battle is over Link & Zelda are staying on the Surface in the temple. The two of them are sleeping, but when Link has a terrible nightmare, making him relive events that he wished he would forget, wakes him up. Even if he's the Hero, these kinds of nightmares scare him & he's in pain, but can Zelda help him move on & forget?

. . .

"Haunted Dreams"

. . .

Screams.

Pain.

A mixture of both.

Fighting.

Hatred.

Death.

At first, the images are blurry, but the sounds are so loud and clear. The piercing screams and the feeling of pain are surely there.

When the blurriness vanishes, the images become crystal clear. The imagines kept changing to different pictures, only staying the same for a few moments.

The images were not something new, but something old and something familiar.

The first image showed two teens, Zelda and Link, running around Skyloft, laughing. Both friends are chasing each other, right now Link is chasing Zelda, who is in a fit of laughter. It's the afternoon and it was a beautiful day in Skyloft. Never teens looked like they could be any happier.

Suddenly, the image changes to her; standing there in her white Goddess dress. Her back to him, but when she hears footsteps, she turns around and gives him a smile. She tells him how she's glad he made it this far.

He stares at her, shocked. He's lost with words. His eyes are wide and all he wants to do is run up to her, pull her into his arms, and never let go.

She starts telling him about the past and fills him in on the information he did not know or understand fully.

She told him about the Triforce and the supreme power it holds. She then tells him about the Demon-King, Demise and his desire for evil and power; how he wanted to take the Triforce for himself. She then told him how Skyloft was made and more details.

She finally looked at him and told him how the Goddess created Fi, who will be assisting the Chosen Hero.

Then, she finally told him how the Goddess left her form and transferred her soul into another person to reincarnate into another mortal's body.

Then that's when she told him after explaining the story, "You've probably figured it out by now, haven't you, Link?" . . . "You are the Chosen Hero, and I Zelda . . . I am the Goddess reborn as a mortal."