Manikin- Pokémon Explorers of Sky

(WARNING! You are entering the realm of Creepypastas. THESE WILL BE CREEPY OR SAD I PROMISE. If you do not like scary things, don't read. This will be PG, but if you are under the age of 10, I suggest either getting a friend to read it with or just flat out not reading it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Me and my dad had decided to spend the day together. I was rather excited because we would be going to the music store, along with GameStop at the mall. Once we had gone to the store, we headed for the mall and my dad asked. "What are you getting from GameStop anyway?" He asked this often when we came here. "I don't know, probably a Pokémon game. But it doesn't hurt to look, right?" I asked hopefully. He shrugged. "I just wanted to know if you planned on what you're buying." I chuckled. I guess he expected me to find nothing.

When we got there, I searched the pre-owned case looking for Pokémon games. I had hoped to find Platinum. I sadly did not.

Instead, what caught my eye was an Explorers game. Explorers of Sky. My eyes widened and I wanted to make a grab for it. Another kid eyed it but luckily the employee had arrived next to me in time to open it.

However, I suppose that the kid actually looked over for a reason. As I began to walk up to the counter, he came up beside me.

"Don't buy that." I stared at him.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't buy that game." I blinked, walking past the kid, looking back and giving him a stare saying he was insane. He only stared back. He said nothing else as I purchased the game and walked out of the store without saying another word.

I never told my dad about the incident. I figured the kid just wanted my game or wanted to freak me out. Stupid kid.

I had played the game before, so I knew how the storyline would go. I popped it into my DSi and turned it on and booted the game.

It took at least thirty seconds to boot, which was weird, since they only take about five to ten. It showed up normal on the screen, the Shaymin flying past the screen. I smirked. I loved the game, what can I say? I cried every time the first storyline ended.

When I saw the saved data, hitting A on Continue, it read- Name: ICE ????

Location: Sharpedo Bluff

Play Time: 999:99:99

Adventure: Only one

This was strange to me. Sure, the time was abnormal, but that could've been because it was hacked. What stood out was Adventure. Only one. What did that mean?

I wanted to see how far the person had really gotten. I clicked it and it read- "The game can not be continued from this point." I blinked. What did that mean. 'This point'? I don't know what made me do it but I hit A again. I guess I wanted to make sure that I had actually read that right.

Sure enough I had, because it read the whole line again. I shrugged. Stupid hacker probably did this. But for some reason, my interest was piqued. So I ended up starting a new game.

No test. No summary. I didn't get that. It asked me one question, being- "Have you played PkmExD and PkmExT?" (I'm too lazy to type it all...) I answered 'yes' and then it said, and this made me more curious- "Someone as sweet, caring and clingy as you should be a Glaceon!" I laughed at the 'clingy' joke. I would regret that later.

The Glaceon was already named- ICE.

The game started up normal. I chose a Shinx as my partner. I played the game just the same. The only difference was I was a Glaceon. I had ice type moves, which sorta gave me an advantage in most places.