Chapter 7: To far Forrest

Začít od začátku

"Thanks for the pep talk." I said patting her upper arm. I have the weirdest friends.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Charlotte's 15 birthday is next week. You guys are coming right?" Andy asked.

"I can't. I have to take care of my brother." Kylie said taking a slice of pizza. Finally the line is moving!

"Kylie your brother is 15 years old, I think he can take care of himself. Oh, oh, oh!!! Take him to the party!!!!" Andy said way to excited; taking a hamburger and fries.

"Why?" Ky asked. "Ohhh..." She said after thinking it and realizing something.

"Oh what?" I asked very confused; taking some fried chicken and mashed potatos.

"Charlotte has a huge crush on Alec. Alec dosen't think Charlotte likes him, also Alec has a huge crush on Charlotte, but Charlotte dosen't know it and thinks he dosen't like her because he has a girlfriend. But he only has a girlfriend because he wants to be cool." Andy let out in a deep breath. We began walking towards our table.

"Wow. That is so cute!! We have to get them together." I said, after taking it all in. We sat on our table and began to eat.

"Hi Leah." Noooo... why now? "Can I talk to you?" Ashley said sitting besides me, and so did her friends.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"I want you to stay away from Kaleb and the rest of the guys." She said bitterly.

"Whatever. He is all yours." I said popping a fry in my mouth.

"Good. I just don't want him getting AIDS because of you." She said getting up and walking away. I got up and walked towards her.

"Ashley." I said tapping her on the shoulder.

"What?!" She snapped at me and so did I. With all my strenght I punched her in the jaw. The cafeteria went quiet.

"You bitch!! My makeup is ruined!!" She was gonna punch me but I caught her hand just in time.

"Mess with me again and you will get killed." I whispered in her ear. She just nodded and ran away sobbing. And in that moment Kaleb and I made eye contact. He just stood there smirking. Asshole.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was walking home, when my phone rang. I took it out of my back pocket and saw the caller ID. Mom.

"Mom!" I said to her.

"Sweetie!!! I'm so sorry I haven't called, I've been a little busy. How are you?" Mom said sounding tired.

"I've been better. I really miss you. When are you coming back?" I asked. She sighed sounding worried.

"I have bad news." She said and paused for a second. "You are going to stay there for...for...a year." She struggled to say the words.

"Hahaha... Good one mom. But seriously when are you coming back?" I said. She's just messing with me.

"Leah. I won't be back for a year. They offered me a job here that pays very well. I, of course, would pay some visits now and then." She said. I can't believe this.

"Honey you okay?" Mom said worried.

"I'll call you later." I said hanging up.

"Afternoon miss Hunter." Alfelred said. He's the butler.

"Afternoon Al." I said running up the stairs. I opened the door to my room and jumped in the bed. This can't be happening. I have to call Sam. So I did.