Chapter One

It was that time again. Yes, the newest episode of Haikyuu had been released. You brought an array of your favourite snacks and quickly opened your bedroom door. You had just arrived home and you were very excited. Your school day had dragged as long as it possibly could - as it usually did - since you discovered Haikyuu.

You dumped the sweets and drink on the bed and grabbed your laptop, which had been charging on your desk. You put the laptop down on the bed, your butt soon following.

You opened the top of the grey device, well once grey. It was now covered in assorted stickers you had found in (nearest game store to you (mine is Grainger Games)). You quickly opened your browser and typed in your usual anime site, letting out a short squeal when you saw it had the new episode. You clicked on the link and the video started to play. That is until your connection disappeared.

"No, no, no! Gotta go fast." You almost somersaulted of your bed. Then, you nearly tripped on a few crisscrossing wires that you had to untangle from around your feet. You nearly died on the stairs before finally making it to your router in the hallway. The plug had been taken out by your friend (friend 1) most likely. The followed the cord to the hoover. Oh, you were wrong, it was (friend 2).

After using a different plug socket for the hoover and plugging the router back in, you rushed back upstairs and leapt onto your bed and clicked the play button.

Halfway through the episode, Kageyama and Hinata were outside and were racing up a huge hill. A glitch suddenly appeared in the screen and only Kageyama appeared out of the other side. He quickly stopped and looked around confused. Just then a loud bang resounded on the front door.

__________________________________________________________
Quick note: The chapters in this story will be kind of short, in the area of 300-400 words so I can get updates out faster. If you have any suggestions don't be afraid to comment!

Word Count: 354