“What’s wrong with James? Why was he so annoyed?” Duncan asked. I answered him with a shrug and chug down the beer. “Come on Henry. Why don’t you just answer his question, anyway? That way if you tell him who your friend was, he’ll stop.” I glared at him. One is enough. “Ok. Sorry, I’ll stop.” He said throwing his hands up in the air surrendering.

 “Maybe James had PMS.” Victor said playing with the chips on the table and throwing some on Duncan’s direction.

 “James and men didn’t have PMS, but you do,” Duncan commented.

 “Are you telling me that I’m a girl?”

 “Exactly! Wow you’re head is working properly. I wonder if that happens whenever you drink alcohol.”

 I laugh as the two argue. Their always like this, arguing on simple things like a cat and dog does.

 “My head is always working properly. I’m a Dean’s Lister, remember? You skirt-chaser.”

 “Cock-chaser.” Duncan said making Victor glared at him. “What? You are right?”

 “Whatever! I never chased your cock anyway.” Victor muttered munching some chips.

 “What?”

 “I just said that you’re just too annoyed that I always rejected you even if you are offering your cock to me. And the last thing I wouldn’t do is to suck you up.”

 I don’t know if I should laugh or stop their argument there. But I wonder if what Victor said is true. Duncan would never act like that. But we don’t know, right? The thing is, Duncan’s reaction was priceless.

 “Shut up!”

 “I wouldn’t be surprised if you two ended up fucking each other,” I said nonchalantly at them. They both glare at me.  “What? I have condoms ready for you two to use.”

 “Shut up!” They both yell at me.

 I shrug and look at the door taking in a deep sigh, I understand his outburst. He hates it when someone hid something from him especially if that someone is special to him. And Zach was. James actions can be compared to a guy being cheated by his girlfriend. Yeah, right! Maybe I should call it a day for myself. I just hope tomorrow is going to be fine and that James and Zach will sort it out tonight.

-Zach-

 I was awakened by the sound of my phone at the night stand ringing. Who was it? I don’t know and I have no idea who will call at this late hour when all the world is on their slumber.

 “Hello?” the voice said on the other line.

 “James? Is that you?”I asked since I can’t make up of the name appearing on the caller ID since I didn’t put on my glasses.

 “Yeah. Did I wake you up?”

 “Yeah but it’s fine. Why did you call?”

 “Can you come here? At the park at your neighborhood.” The park he was saying is just five blocks away from my house. There something in his voice though, sadness. But why? “Anyway, sorry. Really, for waking you up this late. Kind of important.”

 “I said it’s fine. Wait for me there. I’ll hang up now.” He muttered ok before I ended the call. I checked what I’m wearing, grey sweat pants and white sando. It’s ok. I reached for my glasses and put on my grey hooded jacket.

 Walking down the stair, I heard papers ruffling from the direction of the kitchen. And as I look towards that direction, the light was on and my mom was again doing her things. She’s just like that always working late at night when she can do it the next day. Well, she really hates being late, passing her work to her boss late and other stuff.