Chapter Three

Finally, school was finished and we could all go home.
But unfortunately, my mom was late. She finally called me and said I should go home with Vanessa (my friend and neighbor) and stay at her house because she would be home late.

I felt like dying.
Vanessa is the most annoying person to ever talk to! 1st) she invades your privacy too much 2nd) she thinks you guys are best friends if you accept her friend request on Facebook and 3rd) she is too clingy.

I told Vanessa and her mom agreed, and we left school.
 She tried to become my best friend, kinda, cause she always asked who I liked and who I was dating, and basically EVERYTHING.

Vanessa had dark brown hair with green highlights and pink tips. She had an American accent and wore a blue and white crop top that said 'DOPENESS ISN'T MEASURED' and black shorts, black body stockings and black Timbers (Timber lands).

"So, Gladys! Finally, your mom is late so we can go home together!" Vanessa said enthusiastically.

"Um, yeah... Sure. I'm not glad that she's late but... Sure." I replied.

"So, who are you dating?"

"No one."

"Do you like someone? As in, LIKE LIKE?"

"No. I just like my friends but not in a dating way..."

"Oh, really? Don't lie. I myself,  I like Justin. He is just amazing. He is very nice, cute and stuff. B.T.W he is really smart."

"Yeah, Justin is in my math class."

"Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhh! I keep on hearing that! You must be so... What's the word? Oh yeah, it's SMART! You are in the highest math group!"

"Yeah..."

'This is going to be a loooooooong ride!' I thought to myself.