Chapter 1 || Where The Story Starts

Gabriella's POV

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" My head was pounding and my heart feels like it is being ripped out. I can't find my stupid anti-deppresants.

"Where is that damn thing?!" I can see my vision blurry and felt really numb. I checked under my pillow then found my medicine, swalling 5 pieces of them.

Oh god,that felt relieving. I went to check my calendar and count the days I've started this disease thing.

'732 days' I read. Wow, it's been 2 years and I'm still alive living in this crappy world. It felt really weird when you starve yourself but you still survive. That seems unbelievable.

"Open the door, Gaby-ella!" Loud knocks on the door echoed in the dorm. It was my bestfriend, Rachel.

Does it sound weird to you that I have a best friend? Yes, I have one. I'm also a human. I rushed to the door and opened it up. I was startled when Rach jumped on me. She's really taller and weighs a 100 more pounds than me so I felt that I was crushed by a giant elephant.

"Get off of me, whore." I sassed.

"Ohhh. Sorry, bitch-ella!" She sassed back.

This is our daily routine. I start sassing then she sass me back. She starts ranting then I'll rant back. Whatever one does, the other one returns it back to the person. Sounds fun,right?

"How's your day,babe?" she asked bluntly knowing that I'll say the same answer, like everyday.

"Stressful, but still beautiful." I said.

"No,just kidding. I feel really full because of the orange chicken I ate a while ago."

"Oh-kay." She knows that I'm lying because I will never take a chance to eat because it'll make my stomach churn and vomit.

"How about you and your new boy of the week?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows, teasing her.

"Seriously? We're done. He doesn't even know how to french kiss! How stupid is that?"

"That's definitely not stupid, Rach. Maybe it's just his first time."

"First time? FIRST TIME! "She snorted.

"He's almost 30, a successful business man in the wine industries and he still don't know how to do a simple french kiss?!" she says with a hint of sarcasm. She'll never ever date a boy who dated celebs especially her favorites.

"Well maybe he's just reserving that kiss if you work things out with him. He's 30, he can do wahtever he wants."I shrugged.

'Or maybe you just acted like a slut because you've been bitchin' around and making out with hot boys or the huge bouncers in the club.That's why he does not want to kiss your ass lips.'This was supposed l be my sassy answer but I just kept it back in my head.

"Let me tell you a story about last night's date with him."

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Total Words:535
Updated:November 23,2015