“Damn it.” 

I finished the granola bar and took a sip of water. Finally the school came into view. I grimaced and made a turn until i heard a clink. I stopped Morty and got out only to find i ran over a pair of glasses. Really?

I sighed and made my way to them, i picked them up and looked up to see two girls. one just a bit happier about my presence than the other.

“I think they’re dead.” 

A smirk played on my face as the short haired girl reached out to grab the broken glasses. 

“It’s okay, i um, I don’t need them anymore; I got laser, laser eye surgery..” 

I squinted my eyes getting a good look at her own, her eyes, they were blue.

“you have pretty eyes.”

A slight blush was placed on her face and a smirk was on mine.

“Thanks, i’ll uh, see you around?” 

“Guess you will.” 

With that said, I turned to Morty and drove off. At least now, there was something to look forward to. 

The rest of the day went by easy, at least better than yesterday. When I got home i was alone, not out of the usual. I made my way upstairs and locked my door. I opened up my laptop and saw the picture of me and Julia kissing, god damn it i’ve missed her. My eyes settled on that picture going back to that one day. 

{Flashback}

“Eli, you need to stop sneaking me out like this.” 

I snickered and pulled her into a clearing, I have brought her to her favorite Lake. 

“Well it’s now your birthday, and I want to do something special for you.” 

Julia smiled and shook her head. 

“Eli, my birthday is at midnight, it’s only eleven fifty.”

I rolled my eyes. 

“So ten minutes, same shit.” 

Julia just bit her lip. 

“I love you.” 

She whispered as my eyes widened, this was the first time she’s ever said that. 

“I love you too, so much.” 

My heart was pounding, Julia came closer. Our body’s were now just barely touching but touching non the less. She looked up, I was smiling, her hazel eyes had a sparkle that I couldn’t help but to smile at. 

“What are you smiling at?” 

I kissed her soft lips and pulled away to see her smiling as well.

“You, but of course.” 

My voice was merely whisper, and her eyes shut to my sound. 

“Let’s go swimming.” 

Julia’s eyes widened and looked up at me. 

“I don’t have my bathing suit!” 

I smirked and lifted my shirt taking it off swiftly.

“Niether do I.” 

Julia rolled her eyes and laughed. 

“Hey Julia, Happy Birthday.” 

I took her  face in for a kiss and aimed my camera toward us. Julia pulled away and smirked, shaking her head as she removed her top. 

“I’ll beat you there.” 

Before I knew it, Julia was running to the water as she removed her clothing, bit by bit. I chased after her removing my own clothes. 

{End of Flashback}

I closed my laptop and looked into my dresser to find my notebook. 

Fucking left me here, alone. Don’t you think about anyone else but yourself?

I placed the notebook down and looked up at my ceiling. 

“Why couldn’t you take me with you? Why do I have to be punished like this?” 

I could feel a hot tear making it’s way to the side of my face as I continued to keep my head looking up. The house was silent, eerie almost. I looked down and saw the razor blade in between my comic books. 

“Holy shit.”

I whispered to myself as I grabbed the small razor, I placed it against my skin and bit my lip as I inserted the blade into my skin. 

“Mmm!” 

I groaned as I felt the razor ripping into my skin, digging deep into my forearm. 

“ElI? Are you home?” 

I panicked, I took the razor out and went to my bathroom. Quickly I turned on the shower and wrapped my arm in my towel. 

Shit, I thought as I heard steps running upstairs. 

“What do you want? I’m in the shower!”

“Oh, well your mom and I picked up dinner.” 

I sighed and nodded to myself. 

“Alright, i’ll be down in a few.”

I relaxed when I heard BullFrogs’ foot steps go back downstairs. This was me, this is all I do. I wallow in pity, live off memories and cut when it gets too hard to handle. I’m Eli Goldsworthy, and i’m nothing but a waisted youth. 

The road turned into a snake

It looked in my veins and said 

“It’s in your blood”

That’s when I tried to run

But it was way too dark

Got scared, and ran into your arms

Oh sweet chemical predicament

Can’t stop, can’t change the evident.