Chapter 15

Lindsey's P.O.V

Alright. So I'm pretty much freaking out right now. First of all, some random guy kidnapped me, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!!! Second, I was nearly killed by a demon alligator. Thirdly, (if that is even a word), this boy named Sterling told me I had a brother named Odus and it's a little creepy BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE ME!!!!!!

And now I am stuck in the middle of the woods with my so called "Brother", in the middle of Germany. I don't know about you guys, but the first thing I did was scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" I screamed. Odus stopped crying and said in his adorable voice, "Why you screaming?" I started hyperventilating, "ST-ST-STERRRRRRRRRLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" I yelled out into the woods. "I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" I shouted.

I was going a bit mental.

Then it hit me. What....What if the people who kidnapped me..ARE DIRECTIONERS? OMG! What if they were jealous because I was close to the boys.......WHAT IF?

I twirled around and glared at Odus, "JUST SO YOU KNOW, I WAS NOT VERY CLOSE WITH THE BOYS. AND IF YOU KIDNAPPED ME BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS, WELL YOU WERE WRONG!!" Odus stared up at me with his giant eyes.

Wait, what am I saying? He's a little boy! He wouldn't know who One Direction is! "Erm, NEVERMIND!" I sighed.

I would LOVE to say that I would be able to survive in the woods on my own because I'm awesome like that. Sadly, we grew up in the city. We didn't have wildlife.

I cried out and stepped on something gooey, and disgusting, and most of all, smelly. "POOP!" I squealed. "DISGUSTING POOP! It smells like horse poop." I stopped in my tracks.

Alright, horse poop. If there is horse poop, there are horses. If there are horses, there are humans. Right? "PRAISE THE LORD!" I said. I grabbed Odus' hand and walked south. Well, I think it was south. All I knew was that there would be humans. Hopefully.

If I was wrong, than I would get myself even more lost. Just great.

HEEEEEEEEEY PEEPS! So all of the crazy mofos wanted me to update this fanfic, so here it is. Chapter 15. I will be on later today, so I'll update it again! :) 

-LIZZLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<3333333333333

P.S.

Sorry about spelling mistakes. I don't proofread my works. :P