Going To An All Boys Boarding School, Only One Problem. Im A Girl

"UGH!" I yelled and marched upstairs to pack my things. Why me? WHY ME?!?! Why do I have to go to some stupid boarding school while my two sisters get to stay here and go to their schools where they already have friends? UGH! I've lived here all my life and all my friend live here too and now, just out of the blue, my mom wants me to go to boarding school. And not just any boarding school, but one that's in California on the other side of the country. Not to mention boarding school is for preppy, snotty, little rich kids. I mean, I won't deny that my family have money, but it's not like I brag about it. Gosh! And I have to stay there until I graduate from High School. This is gonna be the worst 2 years of my life.

There was a knock on the door. "Honey," I heard my mom say as she popped her head through the door. "Remember the plane leaves at 4 in the morning tomorrow so be ready to leave by then, and that includes packing and saying bye to your friends." I didn't even answer her. I was NOT in the mood to talk to her. It probably the best idea not to talk to her because I would probably say something about how dad would have never made me go to a boarding school and then she would start crying again. So she left and I started packing.

I grabbed my two biggest bags. One was purple and my other one was lime green. I took all of my clothes from my closet and stuffed them in my bags as neatly and tightly as possible. All of my clothes took up one bag and then half of the other. (May I remind you that these bags are HUGE.) The half that was left in my second bag I filled with stuff from my bathroom. I took my shampoo, conditioner, shaving creme, razor, makeup, deodorant, perfume, hair things, face wash, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, blow drier, and straightener. There is A LOT a girl has to do before going out in public. I barley fit all my stuff in there. Dang! I still had a lot to bring. Just then my mom popped her head through my door again and she said," I talked to some people and if you need to they said that u can bring two bags," and with that she left, so I went and grabbed my third biggest back to back it. It was blue. I went to my bed, took the sheets, put them in a big bag, and vacuum-sealed it so it didn't take up a lot of room. Then got my laptop, put it in it's case, and packed it. Then I took down all my posters and packed them. Then I packed my shoes and then last but not least, my teddy bear. His name was Tet Tet. My dad gave him to me when I was just a baby. He was missing an eye and had a lot of patches but I loved him.

The next day it would have been a month since he died. He died in the war in Iraq. No one had really gotten over it yet, especially my mom. I wasn't even close to getting over it but I don't show it because i don't like showing people my weak spots.

Next I had to pack my carry on. I packed my ipod, phone, a coupe books, my sketch pad, and pencils.After this it was around 9 PM so I called over my closest friends to say goodbye. The first one to walk through the door was Avery, right after her Matt and Brandon fought to get through the door before the other but somehow the both managed to get through the door at the same time. Avery and I laughed at them as the fell onto the floor.

"So, LaRayne, what's wrong?" Avery said with a concerned look.

"Um, well, my mom told me at lunch today that tomorrow I'm leaving for boarding school in California." Everyone's mouth dropped. They stayed until 11 asking me questions, telling me to email them everyday, and a bunch of stuff like that. When they finally left I went to bed.The bed felt so good and the worst part of it was that the next night I wouldn't be sleeping in it.

Name: LaRayne

Age: 15

Birthday: July 4

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 105 pounds exactly

Grade: Going into 11th

Relationship: Single

Location: New York, New York (for now)

About Me: My name is LaRayne Ray Johanson. I usually go by LaRayne but sometimes I go by my middle name Ray. I'm 15. I love drawing, singing, and dancing. I'm a pretty good student. I've skipped 2 grades. I'm a bit of a trouble maker, thus why I'm going to boarding school. I have light brown curly hair and green eyes that every guy falls for. I'm tall and really skinny but eat like there will be no tomorrow. I love my friends and I don't want to go to boarding school.

I look Like this. (Picture On The Side)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Is My First Book , Dont Know If Its Good Or Bad. Tell Me Comments , Votes , Fans . I Want Constructive Critisism