BELLA

The next day Edward was questioning me about the Weasley boys and what they were. Every time I would say human but I knew they weren't really. By the end of the day I was sick and tired of him asking so I was going to go dale to the Rez to see Jake. I still wanted to be his friend even after the kiss. Mione and her friends were coming too because the wanted to see the pack again. They all knew the secret so it didn't matter but the wolfs don't think they know.

we took the car down after about 10 minuets of arguing because the wizards wanted to take there way of travel which was aperating but it would look a little weird if we just showed up so we took  my  truck which Mione's friend complained about. 

when we arrived at Emily's house you could tell all the boys were there because of the amount of noise you could hear from the outside. we parked and all of Mione's friend including her basically ran out of the car. I knocked on the door and Seth opened the door after we had heard "SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR" and then a lot of people yell "DIBS NOT IT" 

inside the boys were in the TV room except Sam who was in the kitchen with Emily doing cooking or making out either is possible, Paul basically jumped up with a smile when he saw Hermione and the other boys snickered at him. 

we all sat in the TV room except Sam and Emily who had only come in introductions before they left back to the kitchen while the rest of us watched the football and I have to admit I was surprised at how much Harry and Hermione were getting into it while the Weasley's looked at the screen in confusion but I couldn't decided if that was because of the TV or the football on it.

when 'FOOD' was called the pack ran into the kitchen but Emily made them wait until the guests had got their food and the Weasley boys appetite could challenge one the the shape-shifters. lunch was a roast (s) with vegetables and then we had dessert of cake, muffins and cookies. the whole time Paul was staring at Hermione and he even sat next to her, i don't think she minded though but i couldn't be sure.

after food we headed home and Hermione and her went up to the attic while i went to my room where i found Edward on my bed waiting for me with a book. i went up to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away "hello love, how was it down at the rez?" Edward asked "Good" i said

we continued talking and sitting in each others company until i had to go to dinner which meant Edward was going to go hunting. Ginny had cooked dinner which had so much food we would have left overs for days. dinner was a bit of a awkward silence with Charlie asking questions every now an then about what life was about in England.

after dinner I did the dishes with Mione and we got to have some proper sister talk which we haven't had in ages before i went back up to bed after checking on the Wizards and witches of course who were in their beds talking while eating sweets of different sorts which i haven't heard yet meaning they were wizard candys from England before i headed to my bed room and grabbed my PJ's.

i changed in the bathroom and when i came back to my room i jumped because Edward was there waiting on my bed again but this time with a out a book. i lied down with him and fell asleep to his sent and my last thought was about how did i end up so lucky.