Chapter 1

Anahi's P.O.V

Today is the first day of 4th grade and I'm so scared. I moved to a different school in Verona because I couldn't make any friends, I was bullied. What if it's the same, and thing's don't change? I think I'll just stay quiet and once I'm all done with school I get to grow up and become famous and move far far away from here..

"Anahi! It's time to get up!" My dad screamed from down the stairs.. he took me out of my thoughts that kept filling my head ever since I transferred schools. 

I finally got up out of bed two minutes later and started the shower and got in. You don't know how good it feels to take a shower and just soak it all in. It took my 10 minutes to get out.

I started getting ready, my dad and I went shopping like we always do every year before school starts for some new school clothes, and I so happen to get a pair of converse that I have held most dear. I put on some dark blue jeans (little kids back then really didn't wear skinny jeans.. so bare with me..) and a long sleeve dark blue shirt. I went to the mirror and brushed out my long dark brown hair (it goes down to the middle of her back, p.s she has grey green eyes) so it doesn't get curly but stays wavy, which I like. I grabbed my new side brown backpack with school supplies and so on and ran downstairs.. 

"Hey sweetie, would you like some breakfast?" My dad asked smiling and spreading butter on some toast he made.

"No, I just want to get to school and get today over with." I sighed grabbing my music player off the counter and gave my dad a kissed on the cheek and started walking to the bus stop.

When I walked down the road I saw two boys.. they looked about 8 or 9 maybe..

"Hmph" I kept walking trying to untangle my headphones.

"Diego, quite it..I don't want to get dirty before school." the brownish blonde hair'd boy squealed at the dark brown hair'd boy.

"Fine Luca." Diego said to Luca

I kept walking, putting my music player in my bag so I wouldn't have to hold it but I still am listening to music. 

I came to a stop where the bus sign was and had my eyes fixed on the ground.. maybe if I act like I didn't hear or see anything they won't make eye contact or try to talk to me. 

Well today isn't my lucky day..

Someone tapped on my shoulder, but I didn't want to look... the same person tapped on my shoulder again..

"What?!" I took out my headphones and snapped at that person.

"Uh.. Hi.. I'm Luca and this is Diego." I nodded and tried to give them a slight smile so we can move on.

"Well...?" Luca replied.

"Well...what?" Was he really asking me well? 

"Well... aren't you going to tell us your name?" No.

"No." The look on their faces was actually quite funny that I turned my head and gave a small smirk and put my headphones back in. 

And in 10 seconds the bus finally came.. Oh thank GOD! I didn't think I could stand there any longer, especially since Luca tried making small talk with me. 

I walked inside the bus and went straight to the back where the open seats where. And I saw where Luca and Diego sat, they were up in front laughing. Chumps.

It took 15 minutes to get to school and those 15 minutes felt like a life time.

Once everyone got off the bus I got out and went towards the school door.. this place seems so different from my old school, there's a different feel and I don't want to know why, I just want to go home already.