Chapter 2: Drunk in love

Biancas P.O.V.

Amazed. Star struck. Those are a handful of words I could use to describe the crowning. 

Right after, Adore grabbed my arm and said, "Sharon, Jinkx, and a bunch of other queens are going to grab some drinks. Wanna come?" with her dorky smile and pulling me into a hug. Shit. Stop it, Bianca. "Hell yeah." I nodded. "Party!" I laughed.                                                                                                                                                   ____________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as I got back to the hotel and into my room, I heard a loud knock at the door. One word: Adore. "I'm coming, bitch! I'm not dead yet!" I yelled. "Hey." She said whilst fluttering her eyes. "Something' caught in your eyeballs?" We both laughed. "Come in." I then head to the mirror at the sink, and touched up the makeup that was fading from my constant sweating from previous hours. "God damn these fucking heels!" I faintly hear Adore from my bed. "Are you done yet?" She yelled impatiently. "I'm almost done, you impatient bitch!" 

I got up followed by Adore and out the door to the elevator. "I'm so fucking happy you won. I could finally see you choked up and vulnerable." She laughed, and gently poked at my arms."Bitch." Adore then rested her head on my shoulders. When it was almost our time to get off, she got up and we were inches away from each other. I could see her every feature and sparkling green eyes. Adore was so beautiful. If only I.....no, Bianca. No.

But was that a moment? 

As soon as we were on our floor, Adore practically jumped out and dragged me with her to the hotel bar where every other queen was at to celebrate another successful season. The bottom floor practically looked like a castle; something I wasn't used to. That resulted in me looking like a clueless bitch being dragged by the pretty friend. Shit. As soon as I snapped out of my daze, we were in the pitch black bar. "Hey Bitch!" Sharon slurred while grabbing my shoulder. "Only five minutes and you're buzzed? Damn!" I said. "Fu-uck y-you." She replied with a cheesy grin. Then, I looked over at Adore whom was right in front of me. Again. Oh my fucking god she was so beautiful. 

"HEYY!" We heard from behind. Detox, Courtney, Alaska and Jinkx were coming up to us sober but acting other wise with their legs fumbling all over the place, and Alaska almost tripping over herself. "Hey you two love birds!" Courtney said half-drunken. I looked over at Adore with 50 shades of bright red on her cheeks. I couldn't make fun of her for that, cause I was too. So, I just nervously chuckled and smiled. "Any body up for shots?" Detox raised her glass. "Sure, why not. Todays been insane anyways." I said. As we headed to the bartender, Adore grabbed my hand and stared at me. What was going on with this bitch? Could it possibly she likes me?

"Shots of vodka for every fucking queen!" Alaska exclaimed obnoxiously. After we took the shots, the rest of the night was a blur. God damn my wasted ass. The only thing I could remember from that night, was returning to my hotel room. "Hey babe," Adore said in her drunken tone and putting all of her body weight on me. "can I sleep over in your room? I don't wanna be lonely. Don't let the monsters get me in my sleep Bianca! Promise?" "Sure, you wuss." I said without hesitation. Was this bad? Did this reveal anything? I didn't want to ruin anything between us, but I knew that she wasn't going to remember anything.

Then, Adore started crying. "Bianca, I never ever ever want to be without you. I miss you." I could tell that Adore was the emotional drunk. Shit. "Bitch, I'm right here." I sat her on the white, fluffy bed which smelled of laundry detergent ready to be stunk up. Then, I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "I won't leave you. Even if we get in a fight. You're my best friend." The tears still constantly came rolling down her perfectly shaped cheeks. I wanted to wipe away her tears, but i'd come off as a wuss and actually sweet. I can't let that after what happened years ago. 

"But I love you, babe. I want to call you mine." Adore looked me dead in the eye, but still wobbled from side to side drunkenly. "Listen, Adore. You don't know what you're saying. You're more drunk than Detox during the day. Do you want to change and de-drag?" Adore nodded, wiping away her mascara-black tears. I got her up, gave her sweat pants and a tank, and she disappeared into the bathroom.

Hey you guys! I'm so sorry i haven't updated in awhile. I've been so busy with so many things. Should I continue this story? 

XOXOXOO-Brooke