Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Will Selena forgive him? Let's go and find out.

Selena's POV:

" So....... Will you forgive me now? " he asked me.

" Well..... I..... Um..... Uh..... " I stuttered.

" Well? " he urged.

" I......... " I guess I should. I mean. He was the one I danced with. I gave in, and said, " Yes. I forgive you, "

" For real? Or are you tricking me? " he questioned me.

" I forgive you. For real, " I replied. Which got a smile from him.

" Now. I would like to get to know you. If that's ok with you, " he said, and I nodded.

" Sure. Let me get changed, and Dana, Allison. Leave! " I said. They left, and I went and got changed. I walked back down stairs, and sat down on the couch next to him. " So. What do you want to know? " I asked him.

" 20 questions? " he asked me, and I nodded.

" You first., " I told him.

" Favorite color, "

" Black or Purple, " I replied.

" Full name, "

" Selena Ann Ross, " I replied again. " Favorite color, " I said.

" Red! " he exclaimed, and I laughed.

" Full name, "

" Nathan James Sykes, " he replied. " Favorite book, " he asked.

" I'd Tell You I LOVE You, But then I'd Have To KILL You, " I said.

" Dang girl. Favorite social media, "

" Either Facebook or Twitter, " I replied. " Favorite book, " I said.

" Don't got one, " he said.

" Favorite social media, " I asked.

" Easy. TWITTER!! " he exclaimed. " What do you really wanna be when you get older? " he asked me.

" A fashion designer, " I replied.

" Cool. " he replied. After a few more hours, he had to leave. I walked him to the door, and we said our goodbyes, and hugged each other. He opened the door, and stepped out. He was walking down the path, and before I shut the door, I waved.

I acutally can't wait for school tomorrow.

*** The Next Day ***

I woke up, and got ready for school. When I got there, I went to my locker, and got my books. I slammed my locker shut, and turned around, to be met with Nathan. " Hey, Selena, " he greeted.

" Hey Sykes, " I greeted back.

" There was another question I forgot to ask you last night, " he said.

" Oh really? And what would that be? " I asked.

" You don't have to let me know until the end of the day, " he said.

" Ok. Now. What is it? " I replied.

" Will you be my girlfriend? " he asked me, and I stood there shocked.

" I'll let you know at the end of the day, " I told him, and he nodded. I walked into Science, him close behind, and I sat down.

I know my answer for Nathan's question. It's a no.

*** End Of The Day ***

I went to my locker, grabbed my belongnings, and put away my books. I slammed my locker, and there stood Nathan. " Well? " he asked.

" Well what? " I asked back.

" Will you be my girlfriend? " he questioned me.

" I............ "

A/N: Hey oh! I finally updated!!!! YAY!!!!! Another Cliffhanger!!!! Twice in a row. Love me or hate me. I don't care. I'll try and update ASAP. This is going to be over soon. Then I edit it, then make a sequel! Instead of having The Wanted being in the band, I'm just gonna have them be not famous. You'll see the reason in the sequel. Hope you liked this chappy.

Until later rainbows.

MEH!!!!!!!!!!!