Another Cinderella Story

Chapter 1:

Once upon a time, there was a 15 year old girl named Selena Ross. Her father died when she was only 5 years old, and he left her with her mean step-mother and 2 mean step-sisters. When she was 10, and was able to take on responsibilities, she got bossed around. Had to do chores, and anything else she was told to do. Now that she's grown up, she stills gets bossed around, but with more chores to do. Selena attends Allenwood Academy with her 2 best friends: Allison McDermant, and Dana Lynch. We shall start our story with hearing from Selena Ross.

Selena's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my step-mother, Evalin, and my 2 annoying step-sisters, McKayla and Abbey. I rolled out of bed, got in the shower, and when I was done, I put on my school uniform. I ran out of my bedroom, and into my step-mothers bedroom. There she was, sitting on her bed, petting her white as snow cat, Mr.Whiskers. Her door was opened, but I still knocked. I then heard her say, " Come in, " I did as I was told, and walked in.

" Yes step-mother? " I asked.

" I'd like a cup of tea, " she said.

" Yes ma'am, " I replied.

I went to walk out the door when she speaks up. " Oh, and, Seleana, " she says in her low pitched voice, and I turn around.

" Yes step-mother? " I asked again.

" Make sure you don't forget the honey this time, " she says.

" Yes step-mother, " I say, and walk out of the room.

I walk down stairs, and into our kitchen. I put on the kettle and get out one tea cup, and the honey. I wait for the kettle to make a noise, so that way I know it's done. When it makes a noise, I grab the kettle, and get out a tray. I put the tea cup on the tray along with the kettle and honey. Before I walk up stairs, I grab milk, sugar, and 2 extra tea cups, and walk up stairs. I walk very carefully over to Evalin's room, and knock on the door. When I hear her say that I can enter, I enter, and walk over to the bed. I sit the tray down on the bed, and pour the tea, and put in the honey, then give it to her. " Thank you Selena, " she says.

" Will there be anything else? " I ask.

" Not at the moment, " she replied, and I nodded.

I grabbed the tray, and walked to my frist step-sisters room, McKayla. I knocked on the door, and she screamed come in. I walked in, and sat the tray down on her bed. I made her tea and gave it to her, then went to Abbey's room, my other step-sister. I knocked on the door, and walked in. I sat the tray on her bed, and made another tea for her, and gave it to her. I went and told my step-mother that I was leaveing for school, then walked down stairs. I did the dishes real fast, then ran up to my room to get my bag. I ran down stairs, and walked out the front door to see my best friends waiting for me at the end of our driveway. I walked up to them, and we started our 5 minute walk to school.

After 5 minutes, we got to school. I sighed before we entered the building. What a fun day this was going to be.