Day one at a scary school.

Blue's pov

I woke up in the morning to my alarm clock blaring Savior by Rise Against. I felt around until I flipped the off switch on my alarm clock and sat up just as my mom was walking in "good morning mijo you ready to get dressed?" She asked. I could smell her perfume which meant she was already ready. I nodded and she helped me get dressed then fix my hair and put my piercings back in because I didn't sleep with them on. Rubbing my eyes tiredly I grabbed my iPod and earbuds then followed mom down the stairs and to my seat at the dinning table. Yawning softly I smiled when I smelt French toast and began to dig in happily. After finishing within a few minutes. Zoning out the whole time I heard mom laugh as she took my plate and went to wash it and hers "blue go get your backpack from the living room please and wait by the car?" I nodded and counted my steps with each turn I made making it to the living room then garage waiting on the hood of moms Impala. It's the same car as when she adopted me. I can still remember how beautiful it is. If only I could drive one.. "Get in the car blue." My mom chuckled helping me buckle in then closed the door getting in the drivers spot. "Now it's going to be pretty boring so you can listen to your headphones until I tap you to listen okay?" I nodded and pulled out my headphones. Playing savior automatically. I smiled and closed my eyes. Ten minutes later. Mom parked the car and got out helping me as well I heard whispers and felt eyes on me. But I heard the sound of punches and kids running. There was a fight. I moved closer to my mom as she led me past it unfazed. But then it went silent. I felt like forty eyes on me. The punching sound even stopped. "Who is that..?" I heard quietly from what I was guessing was a boy towards the middle of the fight. I hid my face in my moms arm as she walked me away and back to the office. "Ah, ms Jackson. Mr Slay will be in in a moment he went to break up a fight you can sit in his office." The perky lady from yesterday lead us to a room where mom sat me down next to her and sat back just as I guess who was Mr Slay walked in.

Nate's pov

Mr Slay dragged me to his office. Smiling politely at the woman and boy sitting there waiting "one moment please while I discuss with your sons guide." The green haired boy had his eyes open looking directly at us his head phones in. I'm guessing his mom noticed how uncomfortable the staring made me and smiled at me "he's blind, he doesn't know he's looking in your direction he zones out when his music is on." She explained. I nodded and looked at Slay. Who pulled me to a corner and whispered, "you're going to be his guide. Wether you like it or not. It's been only a month of school and you've had all three of your strikes. If you don't protect that boy with your life and act like you enjoy having him around. You are expelled. No argument." I just stared at him fuck! Wonderful I'm babysitting for the school year! I thought holding back a groan.

Blue's pov.

"You're going to be his guide. Wether you like it or not. It's been only a month of school and you've had all three of your strikes. If you don't protect that boy with your life and act like you enjoy having him around. You are expelled. No argument." I heard what I'm guessing is Slay say to the boy who's stuck as my guide. I looked down and pulled my knees to my chest. As I heard two people sit down in separate seats. "Mr. Jackson Nate here is going to be your guide for the school year, he will carry your books, take you to class, get you lunch, take you to the restroom, and aid your every need." He explained. I nodded slowly "okay." I mumbled. My mom nudged me. I knew it wasn't polite to mumble and she hated it. So I spoke up "okay." I repeated. I heard Nate mumbled something 'wonderful babysitting' I looked down and hugged my bag. "Well schools starting soon. Come on dude." I'm guessing that was Nate. I nodded slowly and stood up feeling for my mom I gave her a hug "call me whenever you need too mijo. I'll answer no matter what." She reminded me. I nodded. I had a flip phone. I couldn't feel the stupid touch screens so I got a flip. I thought it was cool. But no one else does. I stood there patiently usually someone held my hand while walking. But Nate didn't grab it. "Will you come on already?" His voice was farther away. I started walking towards it but tripped and fell. Landing on my face. Ow dick wad floor. I heard a chuckle as I struggled to get up until my mom helped me kissing my cheek "are you sure you want to do this?" She whispered. I nodded and walked towards the door guessing my path until I bumped into Nate "s-sorry" I mumbled. "Mr. Arnold you are aware you need to hold blue's hand correct?" Mr slay informed him but Nate groaned and grabbed my hand forcefully. I let out a soft whimper already scared of this guy. He walked me out holding my hand but let grow and grabbed my shoulder "come on." He growled. I gulped and walked with him to what I'm guessing is our lockers. "So you've got every class with me I'm guessing. First and second we have gym, then math. Then we have a break. Third and fourth is history, then science. Then lunch. Fifth and sixth is English then an elective which we both have as lacrosse. But you're sitting to the side." I simply nodded as he opened the lockers(I'm guessing) and grabbed books. Handing me two of my braille books and slamming both lockers making me jump. "Come on brat!" He half yelled making me whimper. No one called me brat since...
Flash back