Mystery girl - sam uley love story chapter three

sam's pov 

i was down stair with em and the boy's jake said is lora still asleep and i said yes why paul said okay so what are we going to do about lora's birthday when i heard it was lora's birthday i almosted losted it and i heard seth say wow easy sam what's wrong and i said angry don't you guy's rember what day lora losted her family and her pack embry said wow sorry sam we forgot i think we should have um haw do i say this a rember's of her pack and her family i thought to mysalf ( wow embry's right ) i said wow embry you'r right and then i heard foot step's upstair's i knew it was lora cameing down stair's i said okay guy's dont tall lora they noded and lora walked into the room and she said morning i walked upto her and i kissed her on the lip's and she kissed me back and the boy's said morning and i said morning babe she sat down beside jake and we all ate and i said lora you are caming on portrol with as today and she noded after we had finsted eating we walked outside and the boy's went behined tree's and shifted into their wolf form's and me and lora did the same thing.

we walked out from behined the tree and i used a mine link and i said ( jake embry seth and leah portrol wested me lora paul and brady portrol north any problem's you guy's know what to do they all said yes ) we went are sepret way's lora followed close beside me it's been three hours and their was no vampire's or anything i was about to call the guy's back when i heard lora grawl i used a mine link ( i said lora what's wrong i can feel you'r angry lora talk to me I said to the ather's guy's their samthing wrong with lora and i don't know were she is leah said sam carlm down we will found her we are on are way back to you i said okay ) i was waiting for the anther's to turn up when i heard a hawl i knew it was lora and she need me i run off toword's the hawl i found lora and she was pin agenst a tree and she was in her human form i let out a large grawl and i seen the shorn's face i run toword's him but he hit me and i went flying i got up but shorn grabbed me and i falt pain shooting throw my body i heard lora say shorn let him go now and shorn said no one's going to get in the way of as.

i could see lora's body starting to shack lora said i worn you let him go now but shorn did not listen i seen lora shifted from human form to wolf form and i seen the ather's came out they lined up beside lora and she grawled at them they got in their fighting state's lora grawled again and they run toword's shorn but he was faster nexted thing i see was lora jumping on shorn and she bit his arm and he throw lora off him and she landed right beside me and she went from wolf form to human form shorn said what a wast but oh well i will kill you all lora sat up she got to her feet and it got really windy and it started rain i looked to my right and i seen everyone on the ground and they were in pain i looked back at lora and her body was shacking again but this time she was shacking more angryly i looked at shorn he looked like he was in pain lora lepped forword and she was in her wolf form she jumped on shorn again and this time she bit his neck and shorn yelled in pain lora ripped his head off and she throw it away and she went behind a tree and changed from wolf form to human form she came back out and she run over to me and kneed beside me and she put her hand's on my wound's and i seen bright light after she had removed her hand's the wound's were gone and i falt no pain.

the ather's came over to me and they helped me up onto my feet i pulled lora onto her feet and she gave me a hug i pulled away and i prested my lip's to her's and we kissed we pulled a part and i said let's go home we began walkung but lora stopped and yelled in pain we stopped and looked at lora i could see she was in pain and if i was not holding her up she would of fallen over i picked her up and carryed her to billy's i said jake got and get carlisle he noded i carryed her inside and put her down on the bed i heard the door open and shut i turned and seen carlisle walk in and he noded i got up and i walked outside leah walked upto me and said she's going to be okay sam she's a stronge woman i looked at leah and i said yeah you'r right and then i heard sqreaming i falt my heart brake i wish their was samthing i could do but i don't know what i said i need to go for a run i walked pasted every one and i run into the wood's and i falt my cloth's and skin rip i run off into the wood's i was running for what seemed like forevery i stopped and heard a tree branch brake i turned and i seen the pack and the cullen's walked out and i seen lora walked out with paul i let out a happy hawl i went behined a tree and shifted back to human and i walked out i run upto lora and i picked her up in my arm's and i kissed her and i said thank you carlisle said i didn't do anything lora healed her salf.

i was the happy's man alive the cullen's lifted and we walked home we went inside and sat down i stood up and walked infront of everyone and i said their is samthing i need to say i looked at lora and i said lora i love you and nothing can change that i will do anything to protect you i walked away upto my room i grabbed the wee box's in my room it had a ring into i walked back down stair's and i walked in front of lora and i got down on one knee and i said lora will you marry me lora had a big smile on her face's and she said yes i will marry you i put the ring on her ring finger and we kissed everyone yelled in happyness and they were clapping and chearing we were talking for about five hour's then everyone went home me and lora went up stair's and got ready for bed we climed and i kissed her we began makeing out and then well let's justed say it got really heated.