Mystery girl - sam uley love storychapter two

lora's pov again 

the nexted morning

i heard a knock at my door i got out and waked down stair's i opened my front door and i seen a pasel seting their i grabbed it i walked inside i sat down in the loungh and i opened it and their was a letter and it said.

dear my love

you will be mine sooner or later and those guy's you were hunging with will no longer be around so untill then i hope you love this gifted justed rember you will be mine.

lot's of love from shorn

i falt my heart brake when i read the letter i sware if he hurt sam jacob paul quil embry seth and leah i will kill him i am not going to let them get hurt i think i will stay home i amd felling unwell i rung the school and told them that i was not caming to school after i had finsted talking to them i walked up stair's with the pakeg and i pulled the gifted out it was photo of my pack saying on the back.

you have no one lifted

i started to cry i losted my pack i will not lose my friend's two i have been crying for what seemed like forevery and i stopped crying and i cleaned my salf up i heard a howl crack throw the air i came out the back i seen those same wolf's walk out i came over and pated them i looked at the wolf's and i guessed the black wolf knew i had been crying he started wimpring and then i said shorn what's to kill my friend's and he wont's me as his but i love sameone alse after i had finsted talking to the wolf's i seen the black wolf grawl and he looked like her wonted to kill samone i said i love sam and he stopped grawling and looked at me with happy eye's i kissed him on the check.

i walked inside and i thought to mysalf i know what i musted do i need to tran and stay as far away from sam and the boy's i could not live with my salf if they were killed i look outside and the pack was not their anymore i justed hope sam can forgive me i walked outside and set same tested damm's up and i began throwing fire ball and lighting ball i throw kick's and punch's i jumped in the air and i did a back flip kick i keeped traning untill it got really late i went inside and i made samething to eat then i went to bed.

the nexted morning

i got up i made samthing to eat then i went outside and began traning i throw a fire ball at the damme but i missed and hit the black wolf then out of no were he shifted and it was sam i run over to him and said oh god oh shit sam i am so sorry i don't see you their i didn't care if he was a wolf or not the ather's run out i began healing him after i finsted i looked at him and i said i am so so so very sorry sam please forgive me i guess it's time for you guy's to know what i am sam and the boy's noded i spock again saying it's not normal for a child to be born of two bride's sighed and began specking again i am a half gifted child/half wolf sam looked shocked i thought he would get up and run for his life but oh boy was i wrong he rose his hand and cupped my check he lended forword and i falt my salf lending forword and then are lip's meet i falt fire work's going off i heard jacob say can you guy's stop you'r going to make as sick we pulled away i looked up and jacob and the ather's and my eye's changed color from pink ( pink mean's really happy ) to black ( black mean's angry ) i made a fire ball and i fired it at the damme and the hole thing blow up.

I started laughting i looked at the guy's and i said are you guy's hunger but before i could say anything alse sam said we need to talked about what we are i noded we walked inside and we sat down have you heard of the Quileute tribe legends i noded saying my family told me about them then sam said The Quileute tribe settled in La Push and became efficient fishermen and shipbuilders. As time passed, other peoples coveted their land and moved against them for it. The tribe was small and could not defend themselves, so they took their ships and left the land. At sea, Kaheleha used the magic in their blood to defend it. He was the first Spirit Chief in Quileute history. He and all the men left the ships in spirit only, using the original power of Quileute Astral Projection, leaving their bodies behind under the care of the women. Though they could not physically hurt the enemy, the warriors had other ways. They blew fierce winds into enemy camps; they could make great screaming in the wind and could manipulate animals to do their bidding. Animals were the only ones that could see them and help. The invading tribe had packs of thick-furred dogs to pull their sleds in the north, and which were set against them. Bats were brought out of the cliff caverns. As a result, the dogs and bats won and the survivors of the invaders scattered thinking the harbor cursed. The Quileutes released the dogs, who ran wild, and returned to their bodies victorious.