Chapter 25

Your POV

It feels like it's been an eternity since you arrived here. You've been laying on your back on the bed. You had no more tears to cry. You didn't know what to do anymore. You felt stuck. How will I ever get out of here if I have to stay here? The books at the cottage." Hi there! " You sit up, looking around to find the voice." Down here! " You look down to see a teapot that kinda resembles Mandy." Hello dear, I'm Mrs. Pots. Would you like some tea? "" Yes please. And thank you. "" No problem, sugar. " She poured some of her tea into a teacup and added a lump of sugar. You pick up the teacup and go to take a sip of the tea when a childlike voice erupted from the silence." Wanna see me do a trick? " The teacup says. Then the teacup starts to blow bubbles with the tea." Chip! That's enough! " You didn't really recognize who the kid's voice was. It was probably one of Mark's nieces and nephews. You grin and set him back down on the floor." Sorry, " Chip said, a little embarrassed." It's okay. " You give him a reassuring smile and he gives you a kawaii smile back. He's so adorable." Well we better let you get ready for dinner. We'll see you downstairs. " Mrs. Pots/Mandy chimed cheerfully." Bye! " Chip exclaimed excitedly. Then they both walked out of the room and you assumed downstairs to the kitchen. You mind was conflicted. Was I really up for having dinner with this guy? I mean, he did lock up my father and Mark in his dungeon. Plus, I'm his hostage. This doesn't feel right. All of a sudden, a voice boomed out of nowhere." Why hello there, young lady! "" Who said that? " you ask perplexed." Why me of course! " You knew that voice almost instantly. It was MattPats. But where was it coming from?" Uhm, hello? Over here! " You look across from you and see a dresser-like closet." Finally, we're getting somewhere! "" I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there before. What's your name? "" The names Maderick, at your service, milady. " The dresser gave you somewhat of a bow. You giggled a little and stood up off the bed, giving the dresser a small curtesy in return." Alright, let me have a look at you. Let's see. Brown hair, brown eyes, simplistic fashion sense. Ooooh! I have a green dress that would look perfect on you! "" I don't know. I'm not even sure if I want to go to dinner. "" Nonsense, you have to. It's the masters orders. Besides, you been shut up in this room for about three hours. You're bound to be hungry by now. "" Has it really been that long? " As if on cue, your stomach began to rumble, confirming you've been in here for some time." Cmon, it's not like the master bites. He's kind of lost touch with the world and doesn't seem to remember his manners at times. He's lonely shut up in the castle all the time. Who knows, maybe he'll improve a little with you here. "" Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to get to know him. I mean, I am stuck here after all. "" That's the spirit! " Maderick/MattPat searches through his insides until he finds the green dress he was talking about." You better hurry. It won't be long until dinner's ready. " He hands you the green dress and you retreat to the bathroom to get dressed. Maybe this won't be too bad.

Hello everyone! Did you miss me?....... No? Fine then. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it longer than usual because since I've had a packed schedule lately, I haven't been able to give you guys a chapter that wasn't the size of a paragraph. Plus, I'm running out of ideas of Youtubers to use for the characters of the alternate universe I got going on, so if you have any ideas, please leave a comment down below. I hope you guys are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!